[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pizza Hut fries?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: fries.png (173KB, 491x270px) Image search: [Google]
fries.png
173KB, 491x270px
Apparently they've had these for awhile, but I haven't been back to PH in ages. I wasn't even aware they had a frier. Going to get some of these with pre season football tomorrow... how much disappointment am I in for?
>>
>>8051568
The ranch seasoned ones are actually pretty tasty.
>>
Meh. Come back when they have cut fries with skins.
>>
Even worse than the fries subway does
>>
>>8051568
>Going to get some of these with pre season football tomorrow... how much disappointment am I in for?
get the waffle fries, man. trust.
>>
>>8051568
waffle fries are pretty good.
too bad when i order pizza hut i'm looking for i don't know a fucking pizza and i don't feel like paying for fries to seal my tombstone even earlier
>>
I went to pizza Hut because it was almost midnight and i was a few blocks from home. I got fries and wings. Those fries are pretty weird in a not good way.

The guy made it super awkward thing of giving me the ketchup. They took ketchup off the menu, but not wing sauce or marinara. So i got a handful of pizza Hut contraband ketchup that was due to be incinerated.

So, just dip it in root beer.
>>
You'll be disappointed if you get the basic. Try ranch (like other anon mentioned) or cajun. The fries they use can be purchased from any grocery store and it's usually just a hand full. I know this because I worked there 3 months ago.
>>
>>8051809

How can they sell a handful of factory frozen French fries for 3.5$ in burger land? Aren't you supposed to be the land of cheap calories and large portions?

I just paid around that for fries here the other day, but it was muh artisan, fresh cut fries with skins at a place on the beach (ie. rip off location) in western commie Europe.
>>
>>8051837
>handful of factory frozen French fries

Mate thats like 900 calories right there
>>
File: 1472323877591.jpg (79KB, 531x553px) Image search: [Google]
1472323877591.jpg
79KB, 531x553px
>watching pre season

Lol this cuck. Do you follow highschool football too?
>>
Last time I got some, they came burnt, so hopefully your local Hut isn't staffed by a bunch of retards.
>>
>>8051837
>How can they sell
Because people buy it
>>
>>8051837
Because Pizza Hut also sells beer.
>>
tried these last week

they were simultaneously soggy and stale.
being delivered in a plastic lidded container made them "steam" inside and completely ruined them. threw most of them away.
>>
>>8051568
French Fry Crust when?
>>
File: PizzaHutWingStreet.jpg (57KB, 401x248px) Image search: [Google]
PizzaHutWingStreet.jpg
57KB, 401x248px
>>8051568
If you see a pizza hut wing streetâ„¢, that just means they have a fryer + a few more menu items compared to regular pizza huts.

regular pizza huts are more common and just bake their wings instead.

t. former pizza butt driver
>>
>>8051629
>Subway fries
Am I getting memed?
>>
>>8053062
in Tenerife you can get pints of beer for a euro in Burger King and McDonalds
>>
>>8052421
Holy shit fuck you you nigger.
>>
>>8053101
if they fry the wings how come they always end up soggy like they were microwaved?
>>
>>8053206
shut up butters
>>
>>8053282
im not american, just a britbong with fond childhood memories of a holiday there with my nan and grandad with my grandad taking me to either and having a few and being really fun and happy

fuck i miss him

sorry ck
>>
>I wasn't even aware they had a frier.

You don't think they bake them?
>>
>>8053313
you can cook bong style chips in the oven
>>
>>8053317
I was thinking they just come frozen like bags of tots.
>>
File: 15831011_0_640x640.jpg (75KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
15831011_0_640x640.jpg
75KB, 640x640px
>>8053330
you can get them pre cut and frozen or spend the few seconds peeling and slicing them yourself
>>
File: PotSideImage-Wedges.jpg (95KB, 942x362px) Image search: [Google]
PotSideImage-Wedges.jpg
95KB, 942x362px
>>8053333
>forgetting the wedges

i'm never inviting you to my barbecue again quadsman
>>
>>8053333
I just cut potatoes into medallions and throw them in a roaster oven with whatever meat I'm roasting. Worst case they just darken a little without burning.
>>
>>8053363
wedges aren't oven chips, I was talking about oven chips m8
>>
>>8051568
Why would you pay for fries that are going to be cold
>>
>>8053370
wedges are just big chips with the skins on

if anything they're more similar to when you cut up potatoes yourself and make them into lazy chips
>>
>>8053382
I know what they are, I was talking about chips anon
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJbbGjql_iY
>>
pizza hut doesnt have deep fryers morons. they BAKE the fries in the oven, same as what you can do at home with frozen fries. they come frozen in bakeable containeras they just toss it in the oven with your pizza so they are done at the same time
>>
>>8053447
It depends if it's a Pizza Hut or Pizza Hut + Wingstreet
If it's the latter, they do put them in the frier

t. pizza hut worker
>>
>>8053261
Idk I didn't work at a wing street, only tried the baked ones.
>>
>>8053293
im not britbong, just an american with memories of childhood fondling while on a holiday with my granddad and nan taking me to either and having a few and being really fun and happy

fuck I miss him and his flying finger of friendship
>>
>>8053203
yes
>>
I really don't think I need fries as a side with my pizza

Or a different shaped bread to go with my pizza bread

Maybe a salad would be nice? Any kind of vegetable? Something so that my poop doesn't turn into cement?
>>
>>8053101
I like you
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.