[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really hate that when you go in Taco Bell that they ask for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 14

I really hate that when you go in Taco Bell that they ask for your name and then yell it out when your food is ready.
So I've gotten to where I give them a fake name every time. It's slowly becoming a hobby of mine
I've gone there just to do it. Sometimes multiple times a day to they same cashier. I think one of them might be on to me though.
But good luck figuring out my real name. It's a really fun pastime that I enjoy.

Anyone else do things like that?

I also like to ask for the cheesy double beef burrito every time I go, even though I'm well aware that they no longer serve it.
>>
>>8050618
I don't do it as a hobby or anything, but I always give a fake name to these places because mine is hard to pronounce. Most of my family members do the same.

t. diaspora
>>
>>8050716
I do too, but I always just give the first syllable since it sounds reasonable enough. Picked it up from my dad as a kid without thinking about it
t. scotsman
>>
My name is simple but for some reason they fuck it up.

>>And your name sir?
>Tristan
>>Turisken?
>Tristan
>>Thristun?
>TRIS-TAN
>>Crystal?
>god, alright, yes
>wait 5 mins
>>Christopher!
>>Christopheerrrrr!
>>Hey you! Yes you Christopher, your order is ready!
>>
>>8050778
Tristan is a kinda faggoty name to be fair - like Cody or Blair.
>>
>be 15
>groping and grinding on a pretty girl behind a movie theater at the mall
>we don't go all the way, but it was nice
>we go in to Starbucks
>coffee waiter asks me my name
>>I'm feeling pretty good about myself
>"the names Bond. James Bond."
>GIRL laughs
>coffee waiter says "yeah, I remember when I was a kid making up fake names to impress girls"
>I laugh it off nervously, and lose a bit of confidence
>get my cup
>it reads Jimmy Bond
>that fuckin cock blocking tripfag hating coffee enthusiast
>play it cool
>too cup at him as I walk out the door

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
>>8050801
Nobody was
>>
>>8050801
I like this story.
Always go for Jimmy Rustles.
>>
>>8050797

Alright, Bruce.
>>
I'm a brown guy so when I go to starbucks I tell them my name's Mohammed just because it's long and stupid.

If they ask me to spell it I do it wrong too. M-O-H-H-O-M-I-D

Mildly amusing.
>>
>>8050801
I don't believe this. Who the fuck would ever think you were making up the name james bond to impress a girl? Everyone knows who james bond is and every one knows that fucking stupid line of his.

You should've destroyed him about how he's now an adult coffee slave for a 15 year old.
>>
you sound like a real fucktard OP
>>
>See thread
>In the mood for fast food
>In an uppity white college town so all the fast food places close by 9

Fucking shit
>>
File: bce.jpg (25KB, 608x402px) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
25KB, 608x402px
Ive said my name is Adolph. It makes them uncomfortable and then they don't want to yell Adolph so they'll either say it quietly or mispronounce it but I sit silent until they give me a strong proper ADOLPH and everyone in the room looks up with a shocked look on their face.
>>
>>8050865
>college town
>places close by 9
I don't believe you
>>
>>8050618
Youre fucking retarded kys disgusting animal :/
>>
>>8050887
For real, I live in a college town, and the google page said they close at 2, i called at 1:50am because i was hungry AF. and the Tbell said they dont close until 4 on weekends. fuck yeah
>>
>>8050618
>Brandon
>Bryan?
>Brandon
>Ryan?
>Yea sure
>>
File: livejournal.jpg (34KB, 554x610px) Image search: [Google]
livejournal.jpg
34KB, 554x610px
>>8050716

Whenever a carryout place or whatever asks for my last name, I always give them my first.

I fucking hate my last name. It's goddamn near impossible to pronounce, and I fucking hate having to correct people. I always dreaded the first day of classes. Literally everyone in the United States that has it (like, I think we're down to 10 at this point) lives within a ten minute radius of each other. I think there might be a few left in Germany too, but whatever.

I've actually started mulling over the option of legally changing it to my mother's maiden, especially since I'm all but estranged from my dad now.

Smiths and Browns should be required to check their surname privilege on a daily basis.
>>
>>8050934
well, what is it?
>>
>>8050936

Yeah... no.

Doxing would be as simple as Googling it.
>>
>>8050936
My money is on Schiessenflouer
>>
>>8050942

It's not that goofy, but it's much harder to pronounce.
>>
>>8050936
Untemglibenglaussenglauben
>>
>>8050940
stop being such a fucking bitch
>>
>>8050940

Come on fag at least give us half of it
>>
Never been to Taco bell becuase they do not exist in my region of Earth but Starbucks asked my name and I tried to be smart and said "it's Pocahontas". After that they used to smirk when they saw me and wrote "POCAHONTAS!" on my cappucino so often that I've switched coffee shops.
>>
>>8050887

I exhaggerated a bit, taco bell closes at 10, but honestly they all close real early.
>>
>>8050778

CARTWRIGHT!
>>
>>8050984
>>8050955
gluckenspielensbargh
>>
I always use my alias Doug Stanzi to call in reservations whenever my wife and I go out for dates or nice dinners. The look my wife gives me whenever I tell a hostess, "Doug Stanzi for two" makes me happy.
>>
>>8051480
kek, seinfeld

>not using Jack Mehoff
>>
>>8051492

Hah...We used to call our soccer coach in college Mehoff since his 1st name was Jack.
>>
I've done this in the past. I usually use the name Darryl
>>
>>8050797
Exactly
>>
>>8050819
>brown

eurgh
>>
>>8050618
I used to make up names, but got tired of thinking up a new one each time and found myself rotating through 3 or 4. Now I just say my name is Alex.

I also considered giving the same name as whoever took my order just to see the reaction.
>>
>>8051488
Man i used to have a few alter egos. I killed them off to remove loose ends
>>
>>8050618
I give fake names to everyone who doesn't ask for my ID.
>>
>>8050618
I loath places that do this; even more so because they insist on me using my first name which I've barely used since school.
>>
>>8051736
Christ, I went into a Starbucks for the first time ever a few years ago because I wanted to give it a fair shot. I just wanted a bloody coffee, not the whole rigmarole they put you through. Why they're so popular I do not know.
>>
Sometimes they ask me (ausfag) my full name as well as address and postcode (for research purposes).
>>
>>8051743
A few places used to ask, and I outright refused to give my postal code. Eventually I figured they were collecting that to see where to open a new location. So I started giving the code for an area I felt needed a new store.
>>
File: 1472592371374.jpg (162KB, 898x709px) Image search: [Google]
1472592371374.jpg
162KB, 898x709px
>>8050618
>Taco Bell
>they ask for your name
>>
Takesh al haraheem
>>
File: 1356603864516.jpg (38KB, 273x277px) Image search: [Google]
1356603864516.jpg
38KB, 273x277px
>>8050618
>Anyone else do things like that?
>not being Art Vandelay
shiggy my niggy
>>
>>8050993
that would make me happy, i'd go there more.
>>
>>8050801
>>
>>8051726
So not Starbucks?
>>
>>8050618
Why not using a simpler number of order?

I mean the guy before me is 45, i'm 46 and the next is 47.

then if somebody gets a lighter order will have precedence since it takes less time to elabourate the order.
>>
I use Ishmael. How faggy is that?
>>
>>8051878
Personal makes repeat customers

>>8051888
Jew
>>
>get to cashier girl
>give order not before standing awkwardly to the side to debate myself on what I hunger for
>after taking my orders, she asks for my name
>panic and start sweating because my name is difficult to say
>stood there for a minute thinking hard to come up with a name
>"HITOSHI. MY NAME IS HITOSHI."
>she looks at me funny
>she knows I look nothing like a Hitoshi
Why are humans so judgemental? I wish robots took their jobs already. At least a robot would humour the idea of a white guy name Hitoshi.
>>
>>8051916
>Hitoshi
kek
I bet you fecal matter is <5% oriental spices
>>
>>8051913
>Personal makes repeat customers

This and if others get their orders before you, you're less apt to notice and get upset if they're calling out random names instead of numbers following yours.
>>
I never give me name. I just refuse. Never been refused being served so its fine.
>>
>>8051966
Yeah ok dazza ya fuckin bogan cunt
>>
>>8050865
FUCKING CHRIST ITS THE SAME THING FOR ME ALL CLOSES AT 8 OR 9 ON CAMPUS FUCK
>>
>>8051922
That would not include Japanese food where they don't drown food in spices Wong
>>
File: 1405961006619s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1405961006619s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
I put my first name as Faggot on the app and I like seeing guys laugh when they try and read it out
>>
>>8050778
Sup fellow Tristan bro.
>tfw normies always say christian or Justin

I am a spic so i have been saying Tristano and that has been working so far
>>
File: BjXLBqdCcAAPsN0.jpg (58KB, 599x447px) Image search: [Google]
BjXLBqdCcAAPsN0.jpg
58KB, 599x447px
>>8050618
i'm black and sort of look like a famous rapper so i always use his name. They always look up when I say it and living in LA its often believed that I am him.

I use his name at restaurants to get reservations and usually always get a good table.
>>
>>8052777
Is that you in pic?
If so, is the rapper The Game?
>>
>>8050872
I like this
>>
File: Lawrence Fishburn.jpg (24KB, 525x450px) Image search: [Google]
Lawrence Fishburn.jpg
24KB, 525x450px
>>8052777
If I were black I'd shave my head so people would I think I was Morpheus
>>
>>8052796
naw bruh, i dont go around saying my name is thug aim. el juego has tats on his face I cant front like that.
>>
>>8052796

That looks like J Cole, but I thought he lived in North Carolina.
>>
>>8052819
Dorpheus?
>>
>>8050934
I am literally the only person alive with my last name, because apparently my grandfather had to butcher his in a different way when he named each of his children and my dad decided to follow in the tradition for my brothers.
>>
I started making reservations with my first name at chinese restaurants, cause my family name is full of Rs.
>>
File: jimmy_wang_yang1.jpg (40KB, 330x380px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy_wang_yang1.jpg
40KB, 330x380px
>>8053061
>>
>>8051878
That's so easy to steal food off of. In-n-out does this and I steal their shit all the time.
>>
When in doubt, my name is Rusty Shackleford.
>>
>>8051484
Pretty cool name if you're serious. At least you won't ever have to worry about getting your name taken in online games or whatever.
>>
>>8050797
Bruh the main character of yugioh was named Tristan CHECK YOURSELF

and these trips
>>
File: 1471372435548.png (8KB, 687x450px) Image search: [Google]
1471372435548.png
8KB, 687x450px
>be Ian
>not at all a rare name, uncommon at most
>half the time the retard behind the counter can't spell it, the other half the time the retard making the food can't pronounce it
>>
>>8052796
I lost the game.
>>
>>8050618
my name is hard to pronounce/spell so once i gave a fake name "ezra" to the man in the coffeeshop, but he had never heard that name before either and asked me how to spell it
>>
>>8050618
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVSLG7_FYb4
>>
>>8050923
I once said my name was Frank, and they wrote "Fray" on my order.

Nigga, Fray is what happens to ropes and cables.
>>
>>8051582
>>>/pol/

dont come bacl
>>
Fuck you for taco bell blasphemy, peace! Goodnight.
>>
>>8051754
bullshit ploy to make it more personable instead of yelling ORDER 79
>>
>>8053571
>Ian as well
>people misspell or mispronounce my name my whole life
>somehow fast food or coffee shops always get it right though I'm expecting them not too

The oddest was a guy who used to call me Erick and asians always call me Lan.
>>
>>8054371
Fuck off nigger lover
>>
File: 1398245082670.png (17KB, 131x171px) Image search: [Google]
1398245082670.png
17KB, 131x171px
>"can i get a name?"
>"yeah, it's leo"
>"theo?"
>"no, leo"
>"oh, sorry, ok see you in 15 minutes liam"
>they hang up

>get there
>"we've got an order for neil?"
>>
>>8054371
>>>/lgbt/
>>
I've never been to a food place that asks for names but it happens all the time at work when I have to phone a client

>What was your name again?
>Callum
>Colin?
>Callum
>Colm?
>Spell it out for them: C A L L U M
>Oh right I thought you said Conrad

I know I don't have the most common name but surely it's not that unheard of.
>>
I just tell them my name is Bob. Short, easy to remember, impossible to mispronounce not so common it happens there's two people with the same name at the place at the same time.
>>
File: 1465221143001.jpg (77KB, 440x585px) Image search: [Google]
1465221143001.jpg
77KB, 440x585px
>>8054864
seig zeon. /pol/ is life. /pol/ is here. /pol/ will occupy. /pol/ will integrate. /pol/ will dominate.

ironically enough, racial division is the reason we have such a multitude of different foods.
>>
>>8055426
>"boh-b"
>"boh-bee? is there a boh-bee here? youre food is ready, sir."
>>
File: rd.jpg (101KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rd.jpg
101KB, 1024x576px
>>8050923
>Ryden
>>
>>8054423
They've never asked for my name once.
>>
>Be an immigrant
>Turns out my name is mostly a girl's name over here

I've been outright denied my food sometimes because I look scary and grumpy so they think I'm trying to steal some poor girl's food until whoever took my order helps.
School was fun.
>>
>>8055513
Well, what is it.
>>
>>8055551
Shannon

I've met one other male Shannon in the US, so it's not entirely a lost cause.
I worked a few states away from my job's contractors via IM for some time and they didn't even realize they were working with a dude until a conference meeting sometime later.
After that their entire demeanor changed. Really interesting to observe, actually.
>>
>>8051484

Seems easy enough to pronounce if you know the spelling. Would never be able to spell that if you told me that was your name though.
>>
>>8052819
Recently saw this actor at comic con, such a cool and enthusiastic guy, nice as fuck and genuinely exited to meet his fans.
>>
>>8055603
He's great.
Considering so many of his characters are so serious, the dude's a walking pile of pep.
>>
I have this issue a lot, work in a warehouse and I have to sign for packages. My first name isn't all that hard, although people tend to add another E to the end because that's also a common spelling.

However there's a few suppliers who insist on a last name. The way its spelled you kind of have to mumble it and it's an uncommon spelling, even though it's only 6 letters long. But I've seen guys do up to 5 attempts before letting me put it in. Currently I just spell it out loud for them or just sign with whatever fucking name they put in.

Normally I wouldn't give a fuck but I have another co-worker who has an almost identical name to me except for the spelling.

Its kind of embarrassing for both parties involved to have to constantly correct people tho.
>>
>>8053571
My name is Eamon and even when they spell it phonetically they still fuck it up. Gaelic names always get fucked up.
>>
>>8055564
How did it change?
>>
>>8055643
Pretty much the ways you'd expect.
The team I do work for is all male. I used to go out of my way to do more work for them because they'd acknowledge and be thankful for it. ( I enjoy my work. )
There was a lot of contact back and forth over what needed to be done.
After the meeting, it was odd. A few of the people started becoming very sharp. Just leaving me something and refusing to answer questions. As time went on they started blaming me for more and more things until my Boss called them out and pointed out the absolute lack of change in the quality of our tools.
Like, probably exactly as you'd imagine. Happens a lot, it's pretty intriguing.
>tfw before I developed my European square-face/box-jaw I was a pretty cute trap
>fun teen years of having to try to outgrow it
>>
>>8050618
>Whats your name

>Dohnaldu Trumperu
>>
>>8055458
Some stores dont participate but both of the ones in my town started doing it like a year ago
>>
>actually entering a taco bell
>>
>>8055697
>its actually worlds faster than going through the shitty drive-thru
>>
>>8050778
My name is richard and this is my experience whenever i go to one of these places. I usually just tell them my name is joe or something noe
>>
You won't believe the number to times I see "Jhon" written
>>
>>8055666
Honestly, its probably because you kinda didn't exactly try to shoot down all the rumors you were a chick they all probably masturbated to you because you were both hot and good at your job they all got hit with the realization they jacked it to a dude and they just wanted to see you gone at that point.
>>
>>8055700
>it's actually not because they have front and back lines both working on drive-thru orders and they'll get around to yours when they serve the 23 cars that placed orders before you
>>
>>8050716
I have a rare name that people associate with cool smart people so I love to invite it because I get a compliment and people look at me when they call my order
>>
>>8050819
>>8054371
Neck yourself, left wing arab trash.
>>
>>8050618

I used to play volleyball under an assumed name every Sunday.

I tried to never use the same name twice.
Thread posts: 114
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.