[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you put on your hard boiled eggs /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_m9krxf96GN1qdei8m.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9krxf96GN1qdei8m.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
What do you put on your hard boiled eggs /ck/?
>>
>>8028266
hollandaise and tarragon
>>
>>8028266
memebasco
>>
Sriracha. Not even memeing. I used to use hot sauce, but that requires you to dip it and is less convenient than holding the egg in one hand, squeezing some sriracha onto the top with the other, and eating it in a few bites. No plate required.
>>
>>8028266

Salt/pepper. Sometimes sriracha. I often use boiled eggs with tuna and olives too.
>>
>>8028266
Salt and pepper, or sometimes some Cholula.
>>
File: img_0596-e1334271357665[1].jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
img_0596-e1334271357665[1].jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
>>8028266
nothing

throw some in some leftover pickle brine and they taste delicious
>>
Salt
Sriracha
Butter
>>
>>
>>8028266
cold mini shrimp

>slice of cucumber
>slice or hard cooked egg
>a few little shrimps
>a crack of pepper

awesome
>>
>>8028314
>>8028333
>>8028338
>>8028351
>>8028377
>>8028403
Packaged sauce eaters pls go!

REEEEEE
>>
>>8028266

Mayo, not even memeing, loved it since I was a kid, there's just nothing better than dressing my egg in some more creamy egg.
>>
File: 8830998544414.jpg (87KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
8830998544414.jpg
87KB, 960x960px
God tier
>>
>>8028476
Does hot sauce really trigger you that hard?
>>
>>8028476
you have no idea what your talking about, it's caviar
>>
>>8028566
>it's caviar
part of it is. The rest is sugar and spices. Thus a packaged condiment.
>>
File: 16793990-QeR8a.jpg (32KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
16793990-QeR8a.jpg
32KB, 175x175px
>>8028571
True but its a good cheap alternative to real caviar
>>
Plain salt.
No gold leafs, no diamond dust,
Just plain salt
>>
>>8028266
I tuff them in a jar with vinegar
>>
>>8028476
>not making your own sriracha
>>
>>8028266
Salt, or wasabi paste, or pickled onion. That's if they weren't pickled or made into egg salad.
>>
Old bay
Sometimes paprika and salt
>>
Some Texas Pete or yucateco, or pepper/salt.
>>
Salt
>>
ketchup
>>
Salt and Pepper.
>>
All it needs is salt.
>>
salt pepper and olive oil
>>
mint jelly
>>
>>8028266
paprika and salt
>>
Kewpie mayo
>>
pants
>>
>>8028939
(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>8028944
do my testicles upset you?
>>
>>8028266
Absolutely nothing. I just gobble them down as soon as i'm done peeling them
>>
>>8028502
Same. Mayo on hard boiles egg is 10/10
>>
Mustard is the only answer
>>
maggi seasoning
>>
>>8028266
Salt, pepper, Louisiana hot sauce
>>
File: eggciting.jpg (249KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
eggciting.jpg
249KB, 1920x1280px
>>8028266
I love it on rye, with mayo and fried onions.
>>
Mayo and a shrimp, or Swedish kaviar.
>>
>>8028476
Good luck making your own kaviar have it taste as good as Kalles kaviar.
>>
>ruining eggs by hard boiling them
Why?
>>
>>8028266
just plain with salt
>>
Pickled or not at all.
>>
>>8030459
>he can't make his own condiments.
I bet you can't even please your own wife you swede cuck; you better call Mohamed the bull.
>>
homemade mayo, a drop of balsamico, and sth spicy
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.