[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLT tips general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Making a BLT, should I toast the bread? I had a mini BLT at a luncheon that just had a mini hamburger style bun but it wasn't toasted. I really liked it. I have sandwhich bread, should I toast it ?
>>
toast bread, add mayo, red onion, and swiss cheese. GOAT BLT.
>>
>>8024495
Yes, it's better on toasted bread.

Don't forget the mayo.
I like to use home grown tomato whenever possible (so much more flavor) and avocado.
>>
>>8024527
some fresh basil adds a nice flavor as well.
>>
>>8024527
>>8024528
I will be sacrilegious and say often that I do not add mayo.

I will be sarcilecious and say if there was ever a single time I would add mayo to bread, it would be for a BLT.
>>
>>8024527
OP here I only have provolone
>>
>>8024527
get the fuck out of here with onions and cheese this is a BLT thread
>>
>>8024495
you should fry the bread in the bacon grease, of course.
>>
>>8024527
I'd say yes for the onions, no to the cheese

>>8024870
this is likely to make you feel like you are going to die after eating it
>>
>>8024866
you're a retard.
>>
>>8026108
The bacon grease part is good. Same with frying eggs, use the bacon grease.
>>
I don't toast it, but maybe I'll try it that way. I have a ton of tomatoes this year so I've been thinking a lot about this.

Anyway, I use lots of pepper and lots of mayo, on both slices of bread. I slice the tomato thin and incorporate all that wonderful juicy seedy stuff. I don't overcook the bacon, so the flavor of the fat really comes through. I use fresh, cold, crispy lettuce. Rye Bread.

Perhaps all of this sounds a bit obvious, but it really is amazing.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.