[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone please kindly explain THIS. FUCKING. BULLSHIT!?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: WAT.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
WAT.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
someone please kindly explain THIS. FUCKING. BULLSHIT!?!
>>
No.
>>
>>8024475
u r a fag.
>>
it's a regulation they decided to comply with instead of challenge because it was easier.
>>
They ground it up and put it in a cheap Chinese plastic bottle that will leach moisture and cause it to cake before 2 years are up. It wont go bad, but wont be worth the effort.
>>
>>8024475

Salt will absorbs moisture in air so my guess would be that the expiration date is not for the salt but for the packaging just like it is with bottled water.
>>
>>8024475
It gets moist and cakes together. It becomes difficult to shake out of the container. I'm pretty sure that's a best before date not an expiration date.
>>
>>8024475
In the US it would probably be two years, and you can thank the state of New Jersey for this. Basically, NJ made a law that said that any food product for which the USDA/FDA had not established a recommended expiration period, would be marked as expiring in two years. A few other places jumped on, and it is just cheaper for the manufacturers to stamp everything, rather than risk the cost of a law suit if unmarked product ended up in one of those states.
>>
>>8024475
3 years is the lifetime of the plastic container until USDA laws kick in.

Put it in a mason jar and forget about it.

Get a brain moran.
>>
>>8024475
It's the packaging that expires, not the salt.
>>
>>8024475
German salt was created 280 million years ago to expire in 283 million years exactly. Get your highly aged organic salt today!
>>
>>8025158
Think about what you just said for a moment....
>>
>>8025171
No u
>>
should have bought from a new batch
>>
What does the age of the salt even matter? The reason you use salt is because it's salty. Isn't all salt just salty?
>>
>>8025179
>kek
>>
File: freakishly small wooden spoon.png (309KB, 544x293px) Image search: [Google]
freakishly small wooden spoon.png
309KB, 544x293px
>>8025191
>>8025342
>>8025347
stop posting anytime
>>
>>8024475
it hits its half life in 3 years and turns into radiation
>>
>>8025356
You're giving it what it wants.

Also I'm watching the video that screenshot is from right now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.