[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>let housemates know how much I hate sandwiches with bologna,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1389260658576.gif (3MB, 400x336px) Image search: [Google]
1389260658576.gif
3MB, 400x336px
>let housemates know how much I hate sandwiches with bologna, pastrami, ham, salami whenever topic of sandwiches come up
>let them know I like nothing but turkey sandwiches
>one day one of them decides to bring home a platter of sandwiches from Port of Subs for us to eat
>platter filled with nothing but cold cut trio sandwiches (pastrami, salami, ham)
>see some tuna sandwiches in the platter as well
>no sign of turkey anywhere
>have to pick out all of that bullshit "meat" from the sandwich and just settle for the cheese lettuce and tomato

Case in point, if you're gonna decide to do buy food for people you live with, don't be a dick and only get shit you like and expect us to like it too. Unless you like most of the ingredients you spent your hard earned money on picked out and chucked into the trash.
>>
>be picky eater
>passively aggressively post on anonymous image board when someone buys food for the entire house and doesn't go out of their way to buy shitty turkey for the one picky eater

You're the only one being a dick in this situation, OP.
>>
>>8017958
You're roomate doesnt like you.

go make a passive aggressive post on facebook
>>
>>8017958
They don't like you enough to be considerate (yet).
You ate it anyway, didn't you? I would have taken a pass. How else will you train them?
>>
>>8017958
you actually picked the meat out in front of your housemates? that's really fucking autistic, they are probably talking about how weird that was right now.
>>
>>8017958
>picking the meat out instead of just sucking it up and not eating the sandwiches
fun at parties
>>
That's fucking autistic mayne
>>
>>8017958
never complain about free food either eat it or don't eat it.
>>
>>8017958
Stop being an entitled little cunt. If you don't want the free food, don't eat it and stop whining about it like a little bitch.
>>
You're a stupid spoiled manchild. You can't have just ONE type of sandwich you deem acceptable and expect people to cater to that.

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>8017958
You remind me of my brother in law. He assumes that everytime we buy or eat food we have to cater to him, even though we're feeding four other people besides him... and it's never on his dime.
>>
File: 1445738863195.gif (3MB, 350x212px) Image search: [Google]
1445738863195.gif
3MB, 350x212px
>>8017958
Buy your own fucking food, queer.
>>
>>8017969
>>8017972
>>8017978
>>8018115
>>8018123
>>8018241
>>8018257
>>8018301
>>8018320
>>8018333
>>8018351
Why would you reply seriously to OP? He's clearly just some Australian, baiting for replies.
>>
>>8017958
2/10
>>
>>8017958
>Unless you like most of the ingredients you spent your hard earned money on picked out and chucked into the trash.

You have the mindset of a child.
I kinda feel sorry for you.
>>
>>8017958
you're a dick
>>
>>8017958
Free food. You don't get too complain.

I'm a seriously picky eater, but I don't expect others to make concessions for my eating habits.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.