[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /fit/ here? What's your meal plan look like? Any easy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Who /fit/ here? What's your meal plan look like? Any easy tasty hi protein meals you can share?
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
>>8017670
I made breakfast for dinner.
>2 eggs
>ground turkey I seasoned and added red pepper to to make mini sausage patties
>took shreaded carrots, cauliflower, and broccoli added an egg and pan fried it in coconut oil to make hash browns patties.
Probably not the best but I fucking loved it.
>>
One can of chickpeas
One avocado
Chopped green onion
Chopped jalepeno
Chopped cilantro
S&P and lemon juice to taste

Mash it all together and serve on a wrap. I eat this all the time and never get tired of it.
>>
Recipe I stole from the Buff Dudes channel, can go on rice, in wraps, stuff like that.

-chicken breast
-black beans
-taco mix seasoning
-tablespoon cumin
-cup of salsa

Chuck that in a slow cooker for about six hours. Shred the chicken and stir the whole thing up. Enjoy.
>>
>>8017670
Fried chicken with chopped onions, peas and broccoli. Put out with chicken stock and then an egg or two on top. Obviously season however you like it.

Eat with some carbs like rice or pasta, the amount depending on your current diet.
>>
>>8018311
Oh and simmer / reduce it for like 30 minutes after adding the stock.
>>
>>8017670

/fit/izen here. Reducing my meat consumption, so now i make seitan instead of meat-based proteins. Godly macros but slightly high salt (can probably make it with less salt, but it'll probably be a little more bland, though i guess not as bland as chicken). Lasts longer in the fridge too.

Recipe:
1 Bag (5 cups) Bob’s Red Mill vital wheat gluten flour
1 Cup nutritional yeast flakes
1 tbsp garlic powder
1 tbsp onion powder
Generous sprinkling of crushed black pepper
3 cup vegetable broth (particularly "Better than Bullion" no Chicken, no beef, or vegetable broth)
1.5 cup low sodium soy sauce
.75 c white vinegar
.25 c olive oil

In a large mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together. In another bowl, mix the wet ingredients together.
Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients (there will be more liquid than can be absorbed by the dough).
Knead the big dough ball in the bowl until a big mound of dough forms.
Cut dough into ~8 equal size pieces.
Knead each cutlet in the bowl with the excess broth to absorb as much broth as possible.
Reshape cutlets into “cutlet shape”
Arrange in 16x8 baking sheet and bake at 375* for 30-40 minutes, flipping once.
Each “cutlet” is 2 servings.

Nutrition per serving: 222 Calories, 5 g fat, 12 carbs, 36 g protein

Also i've been making these protein bars. Godly macros.

http://thehappyhealthfreak.com/2013/07/low-sugar-pb2-protein-bars/

Between these two I've managed to sustain a pretty good cut during the summer (down ~10 lbs right now).
>>
>>8017670
I've been gross skinny most of my life but due to a recent situation I grew a bit sedentary and now I'm this really odd skinny fat and I don't know how to eat to fix this problem
>>
>>8018401
Just start lifting. Why settle with skinny if you can be fit instead. And you can keep eating like a swine.
>>
>>8018265
>taco mix seasoning
>and cumin

you might as well nix the taco mix and just add the other spices on-demand. If you add cumin to taco seasoning you're just making diluted taco seasoning
>>
>>8018401
I started by forcing myself to eat breakfast which I always skipped in the past. I usually have some eggs, a bowl of granola with greek yogurt, and a green smoothie every morning. Once i did that, it started to translate to the rest of my meals and made me want to make the effort. I think just taking that first step and sticking with it helps.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.