[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eating out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1447529483030.gif (237KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1447529483030.gif
237KB, 500x281px
does anyone else eat out sometimes and want to eat something delicious but the item has an embarrassing name so you order something else?
>>
>>7960715
What's embarrassing about the word "vagina"?
>>
I was at IHOP and wanted the rooty tooty fresh n fruity or whatever the fuck it was. I got French toast instead.
>>
Examples? I'm thinking like "sex on a beach", but no that is a cocktail for old people. So maybe it's just memeshit?

One time at a Chinese joint I ordered the pupu platter, it was a grill it yourself deal. But the joint was empty so maybe that's why I didn't care.
>>
I bet you like to watch your gf get fucked by black guys too
>>
>hey ill take the "Freakin Sweet Slammer Sandwhich"
>cringing stops
>>
>>7960728
it's always something like "miss oinkers bacon burger" or "uncle hershel's favorite" anything that would make you cringe when you read it
>>
i just play mute and point out what i want on the menu, then the server has to say it

>role reversal

kinky shit
>>
>>7960758
I used to do that as a kid but I stopped cause it made it even more embarrassing
>>
No, because I sit at the big people table at Thanksgiving.
>>
File: Capture.png (582KB, 1855x783px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
582KB, 1855x783px
>Work keeps ordering from here
>Can't tell the secretary I want "Mmm Balls" or "The Italian 3-way"
My life is hell.
>>
I once made the mistake of asking a coworker going to Smashburger to pick me up a Spicy Cowboy.

They've never let me live it down.
>>
>>7960830
>Viet nom nom

Holy kek my sides
>>
>>7960715

No, but any Asian restaurant I'll practice saying the dish in the native language under my breath over and over...

and when the waiter comes then just order "the #28"
>>
>>7960715
i just order pizza, it contains all the food groups!
>>
File: HomerDisgusted.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
HomerDisgusted.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>7960715
>Go to Thai restaurant
>Everything looks like zalgo text
>mfw

Everytime
>>
>>7960753
>miss oinkers bacon burger

You can just say "the bacon burger" ifit bothers you that much, your server will use their advanced heuristics and machine learning to figure out what you mean.
>>
File: now-i-can-get-fat.jpg (82KB, 541x536px) Image search: [Google]
now-i-can-get-fat.jpg
82KB, 541x536px
>>7962129
>your server will use their advanced heuristics and machine learning to figure out what you mean.
It's usually white women who can't wrap their minds around the fact that, when making a request, the person you are speaking to is a human and not some kind of retarded robot
>>
>>7960715
In the interests of preserving quality across the boards please refrain from posting anime outside of /a/.
Thank you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.