[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

San Francisco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1460291454003.jpg (107KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460291454003.jpg
107KB, 720x720px
So, il be in San Francisco as of next Sunday for one week.
I'm going to be travelling with a mate that has aspirations to sample an American McDonald's and several other regional fast food chains.
What do you guys recommend, bars and dives included aswell as we're both big drinkers.
>>
>>7960378
Loss.jpg
>>
>>7960378
>going to Burgerland fast food restaurants

Sorry, to disappoint you but it's well known that the food is garbage. We just eat there because it's cheap.
>>
>>7960378
If you're up for a trip across the iconic Bay Bridge, may I suggest the Jack-in-the-Box on International Boulevard in Oakland? The potato wedges are especially good around 2:30 AM.
>>
>so

KYS faggot
>>
>>7960378
If you want good food, any Italian place on Cristobal Colombu Ave. Seriously. Pricey, but exquisite.
>>
>>7960378
Enjoy your gay sex and AIDS faggot.
>>
>>7960378
San Francisco has become, over the years, a Mecca for homosexual migration. But look at what I am saying, I am making it sound like faggots are nomadic if not predatory miscreants who have some implied need to move around. I am also likening of the Muslims, or Muslims to them. Whereas saying San Francisco is filled with faggots is just being honest.

Are you a faggot?
>>
Bourbon and Branch is a great bar, classic style cocktails. You need a reservation though. Most of my culinary knowledge comes from just outside of San Francisco, mainly Berkeley and Oakland.
>>
>>7960378
get some san francisco pizza, it contains all the food groups!
>>
>>7960378
don't go to the in-n-out in san francisco, it's always busy and the fries are always overcooked.
>>
>>7960378
>Raisin' Cane's
Get extra Cane's sauce. For me.
>>
Superburger is reasonably good. Berkeley has good restaurants too, without all the suits wandering around.
>>
>>7960776
hahaha oh man it's so obvious you're trying to get him shot
>>
go to super burger, find one of the three El Cancun taquerias, my favorite is where Valencia and Mission meet, and order the super al pastor burrito. while you're in SF make sure you try one of anchor steams beers.
>>
>>7961081
Yeah no shit fag
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.