[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to olive garden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1470048297143.jpg (126KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470048297143.jpg
126KB, 800x600px
What should I get? Tendies?
>>
butter noodles and bread sticks
>>
>>7960117
I got the mushroom ravioli.
>>
>>7960113
Beef tortellini. Comes with unlimited soup and breadsticks, and if you're feeling frisky (plus surcharge) salad.

Fill up with soup and breadsticks (personally love the tuscana despite the fact that the one I make blows it out of the water), then take the entree home and have it for lunch.

This is the correct way to Olive Garden.

Also alcohol.
>>
>>7960113
Eggplant parm
>>
>>7960113
only if they accept good boy points
>>
>>7960163
Post pictures faggo
>>
>>7960346
I was going to post the picture of the shit that I passed after eating, but olive garden has auto toilets.

The sauce that was advertised as a cheese and tomato sauce was really just a cheese sauce with raw minced potatos in the middle, and the cheese was creamy as fuck.

The ravioli themselves were mostly beef, with the occasional sliced mushroom, but it was definitely there, very faintly, which while it may sound retarded it was definitely pleasant.

Breadsticks fucking sucked, 0/10

Overall a 5/10 experience, I rate it 1 olive garden toilet
>>
>>7960394
Next time you ask for an opinion or start a thread post pictures of what you get stupid fat restaurant toilet using faggot.
>>
>>7960410
Maybe I fuckin will faggot
>>
>>7960442
Ok bitch
>>
>>7960179
recipe for your tuscana?
>>
Their fettuccini Alfredo is pretty good.
>>
>>7960113
>OP's pic

what is this 'image distortion' meme called?
>>
File: 1470011867803.jpg (516KB, 908x998px) Image search: [Google]
1470011867803.jpg
516KB, 908x998px
>>7960517
Sure, I originally got it from here (when it was still about cooking instead of fast food shitposting, but I digress), so just paying it forward:
------------------------------
Zuppa Toscana:

1 lb Italian sausage
2 large russet baking potatoes, sliced in half, and then in 1/4 inch slices
1 large onion, chopped
1/4 cup bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 cups kale or 2 cups swiss chard, chopped
2 (8 ounce) cans/cups chicken broth
1 quart (4 cups) water
1 cup heavy whipping cream

Chop or slice uncooked sausage into small pieces.
Brown sausage in your soup pot and remove, set aside.
Saute onions in remaining sausage fat until soft.
Add chicken broth, water, potatoes and garlic to pot and stir.
Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
Add sausage, bacon and kale.
Simmer for another 10 minutes.
Turn to low heat.
Add cream.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Heat through and serve.

Tips
-dice onions extremely fine and cook on low for a long time
-measure the potatoes
-follow the amounts on the recipe exactly (except for kale n' bacon)
-make sure potatoes are cooked through before adding the stuff
-put in breadsticks after the soup is done (turn off the burner)
taste for salt right after adding cream (leave only slightly undersalted)
-don't forget the parmesan
------------------------------

That being said, I go by feel these days with the recipe as a guideline (as you should for most recipes).
>>
>>7961033
thank ya anon
may all your shitposts get 10 replies and your questions get more honest answers than trolls
>>
fuck all yall
>>
File: pizza3.jpg (60KB, 450x336px) Image search: [Google]
pizza3.jpg
60KB, 450x336px
>>7960113
Get a freshly baked Pizza™, it contains all of the food groups!

Enjoy!
>>
>>7961041
No problem, friend.

Now that I'm rereading the recipe, what good is two cloves of garlic? Usually use half a head or so.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.