[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ramen improvement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 4734268664_feaf132777_b.jpg (388KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
4734268664_feaf132777_b.jpg
388KB, 1024x576px
I'm looking for the picture that shows different recipes to add to ramen.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1336x4460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1336x4460px
>>7960068
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ramen+infographic
>>
>>7960068
For future reference, /ck/ has a booru that's a google search away.
>>
>>7960068
Literally Google 4chan top ramen and it's the second fucking image lazy fuck
>>
my favorite thing to do (since everyone is just going to be rude) is to chop up some onion and red bell pepper really fine and boil them with the noodles. I also like to use corn.

After the noodles are perfectly boiled, I throw the seasoning packet away and use chili powder and garlic salt. red pepper flakes and cayanne pepper. Ginger powder and curry powder. Whatever I want to taste I will use.
>>
>>7960083
Hah. I never forget that dark time.
>>
>>7960068
Why does this not taste like ramen?
>>
File: IMG_20160807_194538.jpg (883KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160807_194538.jpg
883KB, 1200x1600px
>>7960068
1 Noodle cup, 1.5 tablespoons chopped celery, 1.5 tablespoons of chopped carrots, 3 eggs, 1.5 tablespoons pepperoncini juice.

Stab hole in center of soup cup so shit fits. Add celery and carrots to soup cup, boil water, fry 3 eggs dippy, lay eggs in bottom of bowl, put pepperoncini juice on eggs, add water to noodles, add noodles to the bowl when done.
Good shit this was. Parsley would help.
>>
>>7960068
green onion
carrot
celery
venison backstrap steak
>>
green onion,
soy sauce (and 2/3 or 1/2 of the flavor packet)
bit of oyster sauce
bit of lime juice
cayenne pepper

diced tofu (dankest shit to add to ramen)

this last one is kind of gross but it's tasty and left over from childhood

1-2 tbsp jalepeno pickling juice
>>
just add vegetables and cayenne pepper nigger
>>
>>7960083
I was hoping i'd never have to see that again
>>
>>7960200
you needed to get the "special chicken" one to have it taste okay. The regular just "chicken" was made to be a super cheap copy of lesser brands to feed minecraft gamers and isn't any where as good as "special chicken"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.