[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make toast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: toast.jpg (237KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
toast.jpg
237KB, 1024x1024px
How do I make toast?
>>
Leave a slice or two of bread out on the counter the night before and in the morning it will be toast.
>>
what kind of bead you got?
>>
wrap that shit in some foil and microwave it
>>
>>7959965
>lightning toast
>>
>>7959940
liberally apply mayonnaise and butter to both sides of the bread

melt some butter in a pan

put the bread in the hot and buttered pan

leave it to toast for a 3 minutes on both sides
>>
>>7959956
closest thing to bread i have in my house right now
>>
I found the best and easiest way to make toast is too first freeze the toast. This brings out all the flavor. Secondly, you have to marinade it for at least 72 hours in olive oil. After marinating, put the bread directly on your stove.
>>
>>7959994
looks like you're going hungry tonight little timmy
>>
>>7959940
Shove the bread up your ass and wait
>>
by raising your glass
>>
File: pizza1.jpg (60KB, 450x320px) Image search: [Google]
pizza1.jpg
60KB, 450x320px
You make a Pizza™, and then remove most of the food groups!
>>
>>7959940
Trick question. You actually go to Soviet Russia where bread toasts you.
>>
make sure the butter and bread are
>organic
>non GMO
>conflict free
>farm to table

you just aren't living

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da5UJTB5x6k
>>
Pic related
>>
>>7959940

Now, there's no secret to toasting perfection. There's a dial on the side and you make your selection
Push to the light or the dark and then
If it pops too soon, press down again.
>>
>>7959971
>>
File: 1461464729226s.jpg (3KB, 113x125px) Image search: [Google]
1461464729226s.jpg
3KB, 113x125px
>>7961983
Thanks for uploading that 4chan..
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.