[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they doing to our food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1470527050722.png (46KB, 590x227px) Image search: [Google]
1470527050722.png
46KB, 590x227px
What are they doing to our food?
>>
>>7956445
You won't die any sooner. Quit being such a woman.
>>
The paranoid schizophrenics are always the best reasons to read the comment sections

One time I found this woman who was complaining on the Discovery Channel's Facebook page about melting ice caps. I went to her page and it was absolutely full of pictures of vapor trails in the sky and rants about chemtrails.
>>
>>7956445
>making ice cream with a kitchenaid
opinion discarded
>>
>>7956445
The same thing they're doing to our snow.

https://youtu.be/8L9y7aBU2xo
https://youtu.be/S1LEju-KmvI
>>
Breyers doesn't melt he's absolutey right, it kind of seperates. It turns into room temperature foam the way cool whip does
>>
>>7956445
Read the label you little faggot. Some will say "ice cream and other will say "frozen dairy desert" Pussy
>>
>>7956487
What brand of tinfoil do you use for your hats? I've been using Reynolds Wrap but it rips really easily...
>>
>>7958090

I pound out my own out of aluminum I mined and smelted from the mine near my cabin. Store brand ones are involved with the government and don't actually block out anything.
>>
>>7956445
>rinsing out the carton after finishing
>filling the lid with water instead of rinsing and throwing away as done with the carton

this troll obviously saw that shithead on youtube who has shown time lapse video of ice cream, then decided to fabricate his own story and claim he discovered this. fucking fuck off you piece of shit.
>>
>>7959195
Why would someone rinse a carton before throwing it into the trash?"
>>
>>7959379
So that the residue inside it doesn't rot and stink up the kitchen.
>>
I tried Breyers once and knew right off the bat it wasn't ice cream or anything that should be eaten. How they haven't went under, I don't know.
>>
>>7959379
Because they were intending to recycle the cardboard?
>>
>>7957975
I wasn't paying attention and accidentally bought some "dairy desert" instead ice cream. It tastes so wierd. Not creamy and too sugary. It just sits in my freezer now. At least it got me to stop eating so much ice cream.
>>
>>7959379
Dr. Breyers I'm B&J
>>
File: cornshucking.png (440KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
cornshucking.png
440KB, 500x577px
>>7959451
Glad someone got it
>>
>>7959477
You Banepost on acid enough and it becomes imprinted into your brain like a childhood trauma.
>>
>>7959477

>being glad about /tv/ shitposters on /ck/

Sure is Summer.
>>
>>7959514
I actually started browsing /ck/ before /tv/, but nice try, thanks for playing!
>>
/pol/ here, nearly all big name ice cream brands are 100% Jewish. Breyer's, Ben & Jerry's, Haagen Dazs, the whole fucking lot.
>>
>>7959542
There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.
>>
stopped reading at breyers, literally sub-human tier trash for people too cheap to drop an extra two fucking dollars to buy haagen or ben and jerrys desu
>>
>>7959559
oy vey
>>
>>7956445
Breyers is absolute shit anyway to hear it's made of melted Styrofoam doesn't surprise me.
>>
>>7959542
>>7959815
Do us all a favor and wash your daily red pill down with some bleach next time
>>
>>7956445
Hydrocolloids, hydrocolloids everywhere.
>>
>>7959829
Hmm, who could be behind this post?
>>
>>7959542
All the companies were started using Presbyterian equipment religious conspiracy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.