[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rotted food story general 2: electric boogaloo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (55KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 620x465px
You know the drill /ck/ tell me some rotten food stories,I wanna vomit this time
>>
File: 1440604870702_0.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1440604870702_0.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>7956120
>>7956131
Why does mold have to be the most fucking disgusting thing in the universe? Like thank god bad food has such a horrifying effect but god damn. A living creature starts growing on your food and will take over the entire thing if you let food sit too long.
>>
>>7957621

It looks cool. If you think that's bad look at your bed or your hand under a powerful microscope.
>>
File: 1467845337610.jpg (2MB, 900x9794px) Image search: [Google]
1467845337610.jpg
2MB, 900x9794px
>>7956120
one of the more disgusting things ive seen on 4chan, oddly
>>
>be college student close to graduation
>had a ham sandwich in my bag for lunch
>classmate has this brilliant last-minute idea to go out for sushi at lunchtime with the entire class
>hell, why not
>had lunch with my classmates one last time before we parted ways
>graduated the next day

>over one year later
>cleaning out my closet
>find my old bag that I used in college
>start emptying its contents
>binders full of paper, textbooks, pens, pencil, calculator...
>...sandwich bag
>holy shit
>this is the ham sandwich that I neglected because I decided to have sushi instead
>it's been over a year, I'm curious
>I have to open it
>shit, I bet it's disgusting
>actually, it wasn't that bad
>there was a little bit of mold on the edge
>otherwise, the sandwich looked perfectly fine
What the fuck is wrong with the ingredients that I use? A year-old sandwich shouldn't look mostly the same.
>>
>>7957643
The meat is cured, and if you used white bread, that shit stores remarkably well. Without access to open air, this stuff keeps forever. The food industry is built around products like these since they can safely produce a surplus and transport food all over the place without anything going off.
>>
>>7957643
This story didn't go in the obvious direction, and it's even scarier because of it.
>>
>>7957629

He needs a mom more than anything. He expects things to be cleaned with magic or some shit.
>>
>>7956120
nice shrooms, OP
>>
>>7956120
Once I left fresh fish blood/juice in one of those clear plastic storage things.
I left it outside the fridge for 3 days.

When I opened it a horrifying smell was emanating, and a number of maggots/larvae were trying to escape.
I tried to flood them, I tried adding ethanol, I tried adding fucking BLEACH, and these fuckers would still not die.

Eventually I managed to wash them down but I decided to throw the container away.
Meat and fish in particular rot in the worst way possible, the smell is so pungent and disgusting.
>>
File: Aspergillus_oryzae_(麹).jpg (1MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
Aspergillus_oryzae_(麹).jpg
1MB, 3072x2304px
>>7957621

Mold is used in a lot of the most tasty things we eat, like cheese and soy sauce. Pic related, koji rice is used in fucking everything over there.
>>
>>7957629
Rip fridgebro
>>
>>7956120
Bought some potatoes. Kept them in a cupboard where they can keep for a while.

Somehow I managed to miss one and it stayed in there for...I don't know how long

When I was doing some in depth cleaning/reshuffling, I saw the bag and realized that shit was gonna be rotten as fuck

But nigga

It like, had attempted to grow eyes and sprout but died and turned mostly to mush. The eyes had fucking burrowed THROUGH the bag somehow

Was too fucking horrified and wanting that shit out that I didn't stop to take any photos but it was fucking grody

Tatos will keep for a good bit of time in the right conditions but everything has a limit
>>
File: 20160808_010735.jpg (2MB, 960x3595px) Image search: [Google]
20160808_010735.jpg
2MB, 960x3595px
>>7957650
>white bread, that shit stores remarkably well
Not mine... The home-baked bread in the plastic bag is only about 4 weeks old. The brown paper bag contained some veggies I had up my butt (also some weeks old). They have started to make garbage juice!

I was too afraid to open any of them and have thrown them out now. Thanks for the reminder!
>>
>>7960397
I mean the factory-produced stuff that's sealed in plastic. If you buy a loaf of cheap white bread and leave it sealed in a dark, cool place it will stay exactly the same for years. Even if it gets unsealed, sealing it off from the air and keeping it cool/dark will protect it for an extremely long time.

If you bake it yourself it's not going to keep. Bread forms basically perfect conditions for shit to grow on.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.