[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, so I was thinking of making something for my girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1468960214939.jpg (45KB, 420x377px) Image search: [Google]
1468960214939.jpg
45KB, 420x377px
Hey guys, so I was thinking of making something for my girlfriend this Saturday, does any one have any suggestions?
Pic unrelated
>>
>>7951268
your asshole
>>
ask her son
>>
File: 456.png (137KB, 983x250px) Image search: [Google]
456.png
137KB, 983x250px
/ck/ in a nutshell
>>
>>7951268
Thanks guys
>>
>>7951268
what does she like?
>>
>>7951268
It's your girlfriend? You're already banging her, so why bother "impressing" her with your cooking.

But, incase you want to. Chicken parmesan is easy and tastes pretty fucking great. Make sure you marinate it in buttermilk for a few hrs before. Btw, the "fresh" bread you get from the grocery store is pre frozen generally. You can generally buy it from them cheaper if you ask and bake it at home.

But like I said, all a waste of time if pussy is guaranteed. Grab a pizza.
>>
lamb with rosemary, anchovies, garlic, lemon juice
potatoes, veg and whatever else

posset for desert
>>
Test her OP, find out where in the relationship she stands.

Make terrible food, watch her eat. Does she pretend to like it and eat it all? Is she close enough to you were she can call you out on your shit food jokingly? Is she dismissive, taking only a few bites then saying she's full? Does she start a fight with you since the food put her in a bad mood?
>>
>>7951288

>You're already banging her, so why bother "impressing" her with your cooking.

everything wrong with men in a nutshell
>>
>>7951318
Shut it faggot.
>>
>>7951324
Hi, Carl!
>>
File: 1468860767914.png (615KB, 1000x1057px) Image search: [Google]
1468860767914.png
615KB, 1000x1057px
>>7951268
>does any one have any suggestions?

Drop that 3dpd like it's hot
>>
>>7951268
Carbonara
>>
>>7951268
Something she likes would be a good start. We don't know her.
>>
>>7951288
>You're already banging her, so why bother "impressing" her with your cooking.
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.