[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Your Worst Cooking Experiences /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: NothingWrongWithThisRice.jpg (107KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
NothingWrongWithThisRice.jpg
107KB, 630x400px
>be me, moved out with brother, living in rented house
>really like my ham sandwiches, at least one every night
>brother's gone so I'm the one cooking making my famous ketchup, mustard, hummus, ham cheese, relish, mayonnaise, rice, honey sandwich
>was really enjoying it (lol, you guys could prolly cook three times better than me, but hey)
>didn't have any mayonnaise, so I had to use a jar of that trash miracle whip that my brother bought
>made a sandwich or two for my brother since he wouldn't want to cook when he came home
>brother walks in looking pretty tired, starts to unbutton his suit, looks around and notices his sandwich, and notices the condiments out including the miracle whip jar
>he got kind of a weird look, and asks if I ate any of the sandwiches, I said "yeah, they're some of the best I made, you'll really love them", he never ate his sandwiches
>it was 3 days later he broke it to me that it was a whole bunch of cum in the jar he was saving up for his girlfriend
>>
>>7951066
so op is a fag whats new
>>
>>7951066
yeah ok
>>
Was cooking for my hubbie when he texted me he was having a rough day. He was mega stressed and when he came home I turned abruptly and planned on running up to him to hug him. I knocked hot oil onto my childs head and face. We had a rough day.
>>
Hey guys, what's up with the rice?
>>
>>7951080
omfg why
>>
>>7951066
nice dubs.

I was following a curry recipe that called for lentils, but I couldn't find any so I ignorantly thought that chickpeas would suffice. I then fucked up the rice; my sig o at the time was half-korean so he had asian-tier standards for rice and with the porridge shit I got from stirring the rice too much (read: at all) and just fucking up all around, we ended up not eating very much of it and I cried like the bitch I am, which was very embarrassing.
>>
>>7951073
>I let my child wander around the kitchen when I'm cooking with hot oil
Congratulations. You're a shitty parent.
>>
>>7951066
Things that never happened.
>>
Guys look at the top left of the picture zoom in tf
>>
File: image.jpg (92KB, 535x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92KB, 535x673px
>>7951099
Awww I'm sorry. My worst moment in cooking was when I was teching my gf how to chop celri. She said something about me being good with my hands so I looked up at her and cut my finger. It didn't come off or anything crazy but it hurt like hell and I cried a lot. She broke up with me later for not being a man. (Pic related)
>>
>>7951066

2/10 for the effort of even trying.
>>
>>7951510
Spooky af.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.