[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is this dessert called? would you enjoy it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: P325543.jpg (87KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
P325543.jpg
87KB, 720x960px
what is this dessert called? would you enjoy it?
>>
>>7950582
Idk. Would I enjoy? Only if I could eat it off his body
>>
>>7950582

Is that a pink shirt?
>>
>>7950586
are you fucking colorblind?
>>
Shibuya honey toast.

I liked it about five years ago. Now my metabolism can't take 2000 kcal at a time.

Vendors are making a killing though. Charging about $10 for a bit of bread, ice cream, and syrup. The most famous one is going public soon, because chinese tourists line up day and night to try it.
>>
>>7950582
honey toast box
>>
>>7950582
>ice cream on bread
Oh, Asia. You so crazy.
>>
>>7950582
honey brick toast
>>
>>7950582
Shit taste in watch and clothes. Would still do a quickie with in the men's room.
>>
>>7951117
What do you expect from an English teacher? This dude probably lives in a rat hole apartment with no air conditioning getting paid less than a bank teller. He probably rode to this market on a shitty moped, and this photo was probably taken by his daughter-of-a-farmer girlfriend. I bet that's his nice shirt and dressy watch and this is a special occasion.
>>
Yeah I'd eat some, it's obvious my boyfriend bought this to celebrate our 2 year anniversary, afterwards we go home, cuddle while watching netflix and then I turn his anus into a glazed doughnut.
>>
>>7951230
>>7951117
>>7950584
what the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>7951225
You mad that I'm getting laid in Japan with a real Japanese girl that I speak Japanese with (or to put it another way: living the dream) while you sit at home jacking it to anime and complaining about weeaboos?
>>
>>7951225
Turkroach detected.

I'm sorry people have a higher standard of living than you do and don't enjoy wallowing in filth for the rest of your life.

It is literally living the dream to be an English teacher in Japan. You could not ask for a better environment and a place to live in.

This is obvious bait, but I took it because that's how pathetic you are.
>>
>>7951403
The mistake your making is assuming every one wants to fuck nip girls.
I find them repulsive.
>>
>>7950582
Who the fuck wears an analog watch these days? Are we still in the 90's?
>>
>>7951412
The 90s was the heyday of digital though, not that you'd remember, having been born in 2002
>>
what is it with /ck/ that attracts so many fags
>>
>>7950586
>>7950589
best conversation EVER. Ther still is hope for this board.
>>7950582
this "dessert" is a douche with an incredible stupid grin, i don't see how i could enjoy that.
>>
>>7950582
that food actually looks pretty good, I'd try it
>>
I wear pink shirts and I am not gay.
>>
>>7951664
This is the cooking board of a site for degenerates that's mostly populated by men.

You do the math, and I'll do that guy in OP's pic.
>>
>>7951698
I once witnessed a female model (10/10 i shit you not) saying this to a guy - "only real men wear pink"

He was wearing a pink shirt.
>>
>>7950582
I believe that's what's called a tart. idk what's on the plate tho
>>
>>7950582
What a racemixing beta faggot.
>>
>>7950582
bananas are good, we in the west could stand to take a lesson from Japan in this regard
>>
>>7950582
I had it a few years ago in San Francisco at a place called Little Szechuan. They called it honey toast. Looks better than it tastes to be perfectly honest with you
>>
>>7954825
>in San Francisco
HE'S FUCKING GAY
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.