[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Never Had a Hangover

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: PHbDW.gif (1MB, 366x272px) Image search: [Google]
PHbDW.gif
1MB, 366x272px
I've been drinking heavily for 6 years since I turned legal, and for 4 years I drank a bottle of cheap whiskey a day.

I drank 16 shots of Gentleman Jack last night.
I've also never had a hangover, and this morning is no exception... tell me /ck/ what is hangover like for you?

GIF represents how I'm feeling right now
>>
>>7949010
I am barely able to think straight and will have a headache. I get really bad muscle fatigue when hungover as well. Makes me very weak and useless if i should be doing something. Youll get hangovers eventually.
>>
>>7949010 I am very hungover this morning. Couldn't hold my breakfast down.
Drank an entire bottle last night.
Plan to dump out all of my hard liquor after work today.
>>
>>7949010
You probably just do not remember what it like to wake up normal. And as you get older, it will catch up to you.
>>
>>7949010
Only inferior non whites get hungover
>>
>>7949052
>Celts
>white
>>
soon you will start getting them anon

they are fucking horrible
>>
>>7949010
I only started getting hangovers in my 30s
>>
>>7949010
>16 shots
>drinking heavily

sure thing kid.
>>
I have always drank heavily and used to get hangovers but now I don't anymore. At least not nearly as bad. I shake a lot following a night of whiskey but that's it.
>>
I only had a hangover when I got throw up drunk. I mixed Hennessey with Fireball. Most of the headache was from the dehydration of me vomiting so damn much.

Never again.
>>
>>7949010
It messes with my sleep so its most mostly tiredness and irritability that I feel, driving the day after makes me so mad its not funny, I want to murder everything.
Water and a nap always makes me feel better
Cant say i get headaches or nausea
I'm 34
>>
Alcohol is diuretic, which means your blood vessels narrow, restricting the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain, which then tries to compensate by dilating its blood vessels, which can cause swelling. Although the brain itself can’t feel pain, the discomfort may result from pain receptors in the lining that surrounds our brain.
I would imagine OP is drinking a lot of other fluids while heavily binging on his whiskey.
>>
>>7949070
>anyone
>white
>>
File: shutterstock_83941303.jpg (111KB, 575x353px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_83941303.jpg
111KB, 575x353px
If I remember right from college it effects two parts of the brain. The mid-brain-which control balance and coordination and the cerebellum-which putting ice on the back of your neck will help during a hangover.

I guess I wasn't cutout for being a brain surgeon.
>>
I get mild hangovers. It feels like I'm tired, basically.

OP probably never got a real hangover because he's drunk all the time and there's never any difference.

One specific thing to me though is that I get hornier when hung over. I read that somehow your testosterone falls while drunk but then overcompensates and rises higher than normal when you get sober, so that sort of makes sense.
>>
>>7949010
I'm 24 and get pretty bad hangovers when I binge drink.

Basically
>nausea, but I don't throw up
>headache
>dizzy af
>muscles feel like you do after the first day of (American) football practice
I've had multiple day hangovers from binge drinking as well. I'm amazed I've never had alcohol poisoning, considering.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.