[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you eat your greek yoghurt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.png (120KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
120KB, 350x270px
Trying to get my protein in. I added it to scrambled eggs and that was a let down, a bit too runny.
>>
Make a smoothie with the greek yoghurt and some protein powder if you wanna get more protein. Add whatever fruit you want. I would use frozen strawberries/mangos/kiwis.

It's also good to put a little honey/peanut butter in greek yoghurt if you don't feel like going through the process of making a smoothie and cleaning the blender afterwards.

You could also mix the greek yoghurt with some cottage cheese and put it over sliced tomatoes.
>>
I make a multipurpose avocado-cilantro sauce with an ample amount of greek yogurt weekly. It is a delicious, multipurpose sauce utilizing a good deal of Greek yogurt:
>5-6 small/med hass avocados
>1 bushel cilantro (more to taste)
>3 cups greek yogurt
>1-2 tablespoons olive oil
>2 cloves garlic
>juice of 1/2-1 lime (to taste and as a preservative)
>1 tbs salt
>1 tbs black pepper
>1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
Blend everything in a food processor until smooth and you no longer see avocado chunks (alternatively, slice the avocados prior to adding to the processor)
>wala
>>
I usually add a bit of honey to mine. Granola if I have itbb
>>
>>7947584

Tried protein powder w/ yoghurt

Came out to be a fucked up powdery mess mate

I still ate the cunt and got myp rotein in but that was fucked
>>
I can only eat yougurt if it has no thickeners or added things greek or other wise... I also strain it and mske it thicker even greek style
>>
>use celery as a spoon
>eat the spoon
>>
add a packet or two of apsartame and a little vanilla extract.
>>
>>7947562
Try it mixed with muesli.
>>
i eat it with watermelon and jelly. its great.
>>
>>7947562

You should try to get your proteins from vegetables (this will take a shit ton of vegetables) or meat (easy). Both have proteins way more suitable for the human body than milk products do. Milk is a proper source for fatties but not for proteins.
>>
Add honey and walnuts, eat with a spoon
>>
usually plain. sometimes enjoy with berries and cinnamon, though

>tfw fat roommate only buys vanilla flavored ones and complains it's still not sweet enough, adding more agave nectar
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.