[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pirozhki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Piroshki.jpg (3MB, 3680x2592px) Image search: [Google]
Piroshki.jpg
3MB, 3680x2592px
Pirozhki day 1

It is late at night and the cheeki breeki hardbass anthem has been on loop for 3 hours. A deep hunger for Slavic food comes over you, and so begins your journey to make pirozhki
>>
Fuck that, I want burek
>>
File: 20160803_222431.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160803_222431.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
First I heated 2 cups of milk to about 100 degrees, took half a cup and added a packet of yeast and a tablespoon of sugar. Then let it sit for a few minutes.
>>
File: d0LSqiF.jpg (264KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
d0LSqiF.jpg
264KB, 1836x3264px
>>7947105

Fuck. Sideways.

Next I added the mix, the warm milk, and 3 cups flour into a bowl and mixed them. Thought the dough was a little dry so I added a splash of milk.
>>
>>7947126
>>7947105
did you fuck up
>>
>>7947092
never had pirozhki before. how do they compare to pierogi?
>>
>>7948548
piroshki are leavened and baked or fried with usually precooked fillings.

I made some the other day because my babushka passed away. I make pelmeni more often because its easier, they're essentially pierogies.

for piroshki my filling is usually a combo of beef chuck that I grind at home, sometimes some liver, onion, and hard boiled egg. I use msg in it and towards the end of cooking I mix a little flour, water, and sour cream to add to the pan to thicken it and make ingredients stick together.
>>
slav overload
>>
>>7948869
>I made some the other day because my babushka passed away
my condolences, anon.
>>
File: 20160804_102614.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160804_102614.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
>>7948423
More or less.

Grabbed self rising flour by accident. I really need to label that shit. I also made the dough too thick but that's about it.

Ugly as fuck btw
>>
>>7948869
damn son, that hits hard
my babcia (im polish) is still around in her eighties right now, and im making pierogi like she taught me tomorrow.
>>
Fuck I used to get pirozhki all the time when I lived in San Francisco. Some damn good russian bakeries there. Best comfort food of all time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.