[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why won't you fucks teach me how to cook

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 0

Why won't you fucks teach me how to cook
>>
>>7925856
You're going to have to narrow that down, skippy. I'd be happy to help, but your generalizing too much. What do you need to know?
>>
>>7925856
I've been bothering these fucks for weeks and they've never let me down, I just started cooking and ask them for help all the time. Try asking questions if you want answers.
>>
>>7925871
>>7925877
I'm having a hard time because I can only eat gluten free if I don't want to die.
>>
>>7925881
>he's a living meme
>>
>>7925885
It's easy to call it a meme since it's not happening to you.
>>
>>7925881
Okay, so gluten free. You're celiac? I have a good friend (an elderly neighbor, who always brings me stuff from her garden) who's celiac, and I've learned a lot from her about what Celiacs can and can't eat. Let me gather my thoughts on it and I'll post back. This board moves slow, so give it time. I need to collect recipes and ideas.
>>
>>7925881
Don't eat gluten then

vegetables and meat, all you need
>>
this thread >>7876713 should help you out, op
>>
>>7925881

have a (you)

it's on the house
>>
>>7925894
Thanks!
>>7925900
There's nothing too specific about gluten free recipes.
>>
>>7925881 isn't me

>>7925871
I don't know how to cook at all. I survive solely on fast food and freezer shit and I drink 2 or more liters of diet soda a day. I'm not even obese, just skinnyfat but I can't afford to keep eating like this because it's expensive and unhealthy. I want to be able to cook for every meal
>>
>>7925856
Your not good enoough.

We're not good enough.

No one is good enough.
>>
>>7925915
Watch the cooking channel to get an idea about what flavor profiles work together.

Watching instructional youtube videos will help you get a general sense of knifework and working with a pan.

Other than that the your first major hurdle will be figuring out how not to over/under spice your food which just takes practice.

First start by cooking eggs (nearly impossible to fuck up eggs)

If money is an issue buy frozen veg in bulk and focus mostly on rice/bean dishes with stir-fried veg.
>>
>>7925881
" I can only eat gluten free"
K done with thread
>>
>>7925856
Because this is 4chan, not a cookery course.
What do you need that is beyond following a recipe without ever questioning what you are doing or why you have been told to do so?
>>
>>7925956
Very funny
>>
>>7925881
Indian food aka chicken and rice
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.