[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got six two-dollar steaks (braising cuts) and a gallon of home

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1457437191119.png (121KB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1457437191119.png
121KB, 1050x1050px
Got six two-dollar steaks (braising cuts) and a gallon of home made beef stock. What are my options other than chili and paprikash?

What do you usually make?
>>
>>7922246

Beef stew.
>>
>>7922253
Anything more... creative?
>>
>>7922246
You could do shredded beef for burritos. Or cook it with bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes, and eat it with rice and black beans like Cubans do.
>>
>>7922294
>Anything more... creative?

Sure, I have plenty of ideas. But given how little information you provided in your OP post I assumed you were being lazy and didn't want anything special or creative.

What other ingredients do you have?
>>
>>7922246
No matter how I look at this image all I see is panties with the body edited out.
>>
>>7922327
Is it supposed to be something else?
>>
>>7922246
Beef stew....
But with wine
>>
>>7922327
Thought it was a whale tail with stripes at first glance, but it's definitely just panties.
>>
>>7922311
A pantry full of staples and the ability to obtain anything you can get at the supermarket.
>>
>>7922327
Oh thank god, I thought I was seeing things. Glad to know I wasn't the only one.
>>
>>7922356
Steak.
>>
rendang
barscz with dumplings filled with shredded beef and sauerkraut
>>
>>7922246
Cool, I would probably try to experiment a bit.
Dried meat, smoked meat, and fried meat. Look for different textures, use different ingredients (garlic + rum? Paprika + olives?)

Post results, good luck
>>
File: 1448130405813.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1448130405813.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>7922783
Now those are some ideas. Any opinions on storebought coconut milk? I know there's a lot of difference between dairy milk applications like from homogonized skim to full fat raw milk, to buttermilk.

Also, anything having to do with me and dough ends in disaster, but I really wish to eventually be able to make stuffed dumplings of different cultures. It opens up a whole new dish that spans through pretty much every culture that uses flour. So, with that in mind, tamales sound like something along the same lines that would be harder to fuck up.

Country fried steak also comes to mind, but I'm not entirely sure how to make this type of cut tender other than pounding the shit out of it and soaking in buttermilk.
>>
>>7922777
Thx, Trips.
>>
>>7922876
Country fried steak with mashed potatoes, home-made gravy, and southern stewed beans sounds like an excellent choice.
>>
>>7922246
That picture is anime panties on a anime butt.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.