[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much money do i need to eat out for every meal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

how much money do i need to eat out for every meal?
>>
$4.28 for the Four Dollar Real deal at Hardee's
>>
$900 a month at least
>>
>>
>>7920736
Way too many variables.

Bare minimum, don't care about quality of food, willing to eat the same thing over and over again, only feeding yourself? About 20-25 bucks a week if you get creative.

Comfortably, trying lots of different things, exploring the spectrum of cost, not repeating a lot? Anywhere from 100-1000 bucks a week.
>>
>>7920739
Maybe if you refuse to eat fast food, but this is nowhere near true if you're open to anything.

Hell, if I was by myself, I could afford to eat fucking prime rib every day for less than 900 a month.
>>
>>7921334
The average normal, i.e. non dollar menu, fastfood meal is $10 multiplied by 3 meals a day and 30 days a month is $900 per month.
>>
>>7920736
Do none of you use the coupons you get in the mail? Some of them are real deals. Like two Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches for $5. The combo with small sides is about $8, and the fries and soda are just empty calories. I'd much rather have just the two sandwiches, and then have some Greek yogurt as a dessert. That's 68g of protein including the yogurt. Get strong, never get sick, always have energy, girls are attracted to you. Shit is dope.
>>
>>7921478
I forgot to add that the coupon can be used for two grilled chicken sandwiches. That's 66g of protein without the yogurt, 78g with.
>>
>>7921478
>girls are attracted to you
ugg thank god I don't use coupons. They never have a deal I want anyway.
>>
>>7921402
>not eating for five days of the year
>six on leap years
>not having snacks
Sounds shitty, țbh.
>>
>>7921503
The original post said at least
>>
Walmart is selling cans of ravioli or other various canned pasta for ¢60 to ¢80 for Boyardee brand

Could survive off 3 to 4 cans a day so less than 4 dollars a day is viable
>>
>>7921557
Eating out of a can like a hobo is not the kind of eating out op meant.
>>
>>7921557
That's not what eating out is.
>>
you need money enough to stop asking that question.
>>
>>7920736
Why do you want to waste money?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.