[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't see a need al/ck/y thread I'm drunk and need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Didn't see a need al/ck/y thread I'm drunk and need some peeps to talk to I have a dependency though I'm not a full alcohol I've been feeling like I've been on that road for a while. I was doing real good for a few months only drinking once a week but now I'm just don't drinking every day again to intoxication and I feel bad about it. I just want to go back when it was a fun thing me and my pals did. Not something I crave every fucking day.
>>
File: pearl tracer.jpg (213KB, 1097x1268px) Image search: [Google]
pearl tracer.jpg
213KB, 1097x1268px
All I have to offer is cute fanart :(
>>
>>7920408
Thank you anon. It's small but at least it's something.
>>
stop drinking before you hit rock bottom or die. all i can say but idk why since you won't listen to this just like i wouldn't have listened to this 7 months ago.
>>
just stop drinking and do other things my dude

t. alcoholic who keeps his shit in check by eating super healthy and exercising
>>
>>7920416
I want to listen though. The problem is i fucking love alcohol it takes away all the anxiety and worries. Do I really just need to quit booze 100 pct?
>>
>>7920434

It was honestly the only thing that has worked for me so far. I was completely cold turkey for 4 months. I have been able to drink like a normal person 3 times since I quit drinking on a daily basis. I'm not some AA nut or anything. BUT the only reason I was able to do this is because I made a promise to myself I would never drink unless I was around my fiance, or my family. I told them everything about my drinking so they could watch over me. Which sounds a little pathetic. But it's been working. Also 7 months ago I watched my mother die from liver failure and it was absolutely terrible. I don't want to die that way.

I still crave it sometimes. But the longer I went without it, the easier it was. And after a while I noticed I was feeling better emotionally, and physically. And I loved the fact that I was no longer making an ass out of myself, embarrassing my family, lashing out at the people I care about etc. I just realized it wasn't worth it to me anymore.
>>
>>7920388
Sup guys, I seem to be slipping lately. I try not to drink at work, and then do something for at least an hour or two after until it's hopefully too late and I'm to lazy to start drinking. Usually that's with mowing the lawn, working out, cooking food, chores, or something else after work.

Lately I've been sneaking a few beers during my 8:00 to 5:00 and just going straight to the drink after work. Coming in actually hung over instead of just groggy. Any advice on having more self-discipline?
>>
>>7920471
I don't think there's a true discipline Non either keep drinking and don't get caught at work (fire-able offense most places) or just quit the booze. I used to drink on shift every night but my bosses didn't give a fuck as long as the work got done.
>>
File: big booty girls.jpg (56KB, 426x522px) Image search: [Google]
big booty girls.jpg
56KB, 426x522px
>>7920388
Sup faggots. Alcoholic here, any secret hacks to get drunk without the traditional means?
>>
>>7920471
>>7920388
i find it a lot easier to ditch habits when i move cities.
ive smoked and drank for about ten years, drank 4-12 drinks a day for the last 3-4 years. exercise and keeping a calendar helped me. i would have a calendar that i hand drew and put a green dot on every day that i was sober, a red dot on every day that i worked out, and a blue dot every day that i meditated. it helped, i could visuaize my progress and set goals.

really the only thing tho is my gf would leave me if i kept it up. so i get motivated to curb it down because between being able to drink by myself every night or having her in my life, i would rather put down the bottle ya dig
>>
>>7920715
sniff glue
>>
>>7920388
>>>/r9k/

Please stop shitting this board up with your self-absorbed nonsense famille.
>>
>>7920388
>didnt see an al/ck/y thread.
Should of looked harder you drunk, shitposting bastard.
>>7917845
>>
>>7920388
I chase a fifth a day and have a great job, large family and no issues except for my toxic relationship, chronic exhaustion and myriad health problems.

feels moderate man.
>>
I know I'm killing myself, but I wouldn't have it any other way!
>>
>>7920434
>it takes away all the anxiety and worries
It just hides them for a while. Trouble is, it's mastering you now, and it is making things worse. You've gotta stop drinking, and you've got to face all the other shit too and deal with it. If you've got family and friends, tell them and get them to help you stop and fix things. I bet they'll want the old you back.

Good luck.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.