[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp a heavy as fuck iron cast just fell directly on me foot,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: poler-cast-iron-skillet.jpg (132KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
poler-cast-iron-skillet.jpg
132KB, 960x640px
Welp a heavy as fuck iron cast just fell directly on me foot, right now I don't feel anything but I can feel it pulsating, what are the chances I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a swollen foot and not being able to stand?
Kitchen accidents thread
>>
>>7920198
I fucking told you guys to buy carbon steel.
>>
>>7920198
If you have to ask, you're fucked m8. On topic: always lay food away from you when browning, frying in oil. Burned the shit out of my wrist a couple weeks ago (posted PSA pics in a similar thread), and ended up with a nasty staph infection I'm still battling. It's not fun. Be safe out there m8s. We all like to cook w a buzz, but even that slip of a knife can our you under the table.
>>
>>7920198
>pulsating
E.R. dude. Right now. Blood clot from that kind of injury leads to death so quickly, you just suffocate before you can dial 911. Take an aspirin and proceed there. They'll ultrasound it. and maybe look for a broken little bone, put ya in a boot maybe.
>>
>>7920239
>not using carbon fiber
>>
>>7920254
Anons right. er is a little extreme (not to mention costly) but you should have it looked at. Triage: wrap it in ace bandage till am, go see pm care or what ever outpatient your community offers. If you live in an actually civilized country go to whatever NHS you offer. But get it looked at. I've walked those off, but they can come back to bite.
>>
>>7920268
Bob Marley died from a toe wound he got on playing football. FYI
>>
>>7920198
>that slip of a knife can our you under the table.
>>
>>7920282
Meant "put you under..." And that amounts to "who was phone" fuck up. Didn't bother to correct. Thanks for pointing it out though. Cunt.
>>
>>7920279
>Bob Marley died from a toe wound
Made me google it, dammit. I went to high school with Rohan Marley and I never knew his father's role in his life or lack thereof.

I like how this first stupid article I found claims Marley had melanoma on that toe yet black people don't get melanoma, yet doesn't mention his father was a blonde jew from England. Lawl, research failed that journalist. I knew he was biracial, thought everyone did?

OP, no joke, take that seriously. Ice it, blood thinner, elevate it, and stay off of it. Decide when you're going to the E.R./urgent care (it's late where I am, and of course I always am too much in pain to go myself, or else it's too damn late at night, that's how that works).
>>
>>7920306
Should follow that up w a :^) (good natured rub)
>>
>>7920198
Go to the hospital right fucking now.
Even if you don't have a blood clot like >>7920254 says the pain will become unbearable later.
>>
>>7921562
If was 12 hrs ago, I think its safe to assume OP is already dead.
>>
Its like you guys have never been hurt before.

OP who has no idea what level of pain and lack of feeling to take seriously and you guys who fail to ask the right questions.
>>
>>7920316
Black people get melanoma all the time. Are you retarded?
>>
>>7920198
I've got one for ya
> Be me, nursing home cook
>small building, so very small kitchen
>big conflict between dishwashers and cooksee
>never get along, arguing about dishes
>one day after service, dishwasher obviously angry
>stomping around kitchen, slamming dishes away
>pay him no mind, finishing paperwork for the night
>angers him even more, goes to slam skillet onto pot rack
>misses hook, unhinged 5 gallon brazier
>brazier falls square on dishwasher's forehead from a foot up
>dying laughing and genuinely concerned this guy is dead at the same time
>>
>>7920198
Where the help did you learn to spelp?
>>
RIP OP ;_;
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.