[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is bottled beer a meme, /ck/? it holds the same amount as a can,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: bottles-of-beer.jpg (274KB, 811x590px) Image search: [Google]
bottles-of-beer.jpg
274KB, 811x590px
is bottled beer a meme, /ck/? it holds the same amount as a can, but always seems to cost more.
I get it for home brewing, but I cant imagine it would be the most cost-efficient option and I cant tell any difference in the taste with the few times I've had the same beer out of both
>>
>>7917389
Bottled beer doesn't have the metallic taste that some beers have. Drinking straight from the container, or not; bottle is better. If you can't taste the difference, all power to you, keep on drinking it from the can.
>>
>>7917399
Sorry, *metallic taste that some canned beers have
>>
>>7917399
I'll have to try it again, with more empiricism.
/thread
>>
meme meme meme meme? meme meme meme lol

meme... meme meme. meme meme; meme!

meme - meme meme? meme meme.
>>
>>7917399
Cans are lined. The beer doesn't touch aluminum
>>
Depends on the size.

I'd rather a 500ml or pint in a bottle over a can, but I prefer 330ml in cans.
>>
>>7917389

I swear I can tell the difference between bottled and canned beer.
>>
Cans are better than bottles, but I don't think thats what the word meme means
>>
A can is actually larger than the standard bottle, but just by a bit.

Also, cans are better because they make sure that the beer is not exposed to oxygen or sunlight. The beer from a can will not taste skunky the way some bottles do
>>
I think the difference in taste is caused mostly by your mouth touching either the glass or the metal. If you pour canned beer in a glass, it will taste different when you drink it as well
>>
>>7921131
Yeah I have a friend who claimed he could taste the difference between coke from a glass bottle and from a plastic bottle. So we made him do a blind test and guess what, he couldn't tell the fucking difference.

So it's kinda hard for me to take someone who claims they can taste the difference between bottle and can seriously.
>>
>>7921139
Well just because you and your friends are immature retards does not stop a normal human being from tasting the difference.
>>
>>7921139
Your taste test has nothing to do with what >>7921131 has to say since he's talking about drinking directly from the bottle or can.
>>
>>7921143
Why so hostile? I urge you to do a blind test with bottled and canned beer of the same brand, see if you can really tell the difference.

>>7921147
That's the point. Canned beer doesn't have a "metallic" taste, it's just the can and maybe a bit of imagination.
>>
>>7921131 said he thinks that the difference in taste is caused by the source which you're drinking from. You referred to your blind taste test, in which I assume you had your friend drink bottled and canned beer from the same type of vessel or cup to avoid bias.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.