[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of my steak?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: steak.jpg (199KB, 753x575px) Image search: [Google]
steak.jpg
199KB, 753x575px
What do you think of my steak?
>>
It'll make a turd.
>>
looks lonely
give him some veggie friends :3
>>
>>7916350
Ain't bad but needs some potatoes and veggies.
>>
>buttered steak knife
4 wut porpoise?
>>
File: steak inside.jpg (161KB, 753x630px) Image search: [Google]
steak inside.jpg
161KB, 753x630px
>>7916372
>>7916380
I'm making the broccoli after I finish the steak no sense in letting it get cold.
No potatoes for me, too many carbs.

>>7916385
that yellowish stuff on the top is all butter, the sear is consistently that deep brown color you see around the yellow

if you've never had butter on a steak it's amazing

Here's the money shot, it's a little more done than I would have wanted. I did a reverse sear and forgot to set the timer for the oven so it stayed in about 10 minutes too long before I remembered it
>>
>>7916392

Doesn't look horrible.

>too many carbs

You wot m8? You're eating a steak with butter on it, but potatoes are too many carbs? It's like you don't want to leave twink mode.
>>
>>7916392
0/10 not red enough would rather eat raw than eat that hunk of shit
>>
File: 1468992373438.gif (1000KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1468992373438.gif
1000KB, 400x300px
>>7916398
Butter has no carbs and neither does steak
what are you talking about?
>>
>>7916406

You're eating all of these calories, yet can't have carbs. Don't tell me you fell for the keto meme.
>>
>>7916392
little too cooked for my taste but i'd still eat it
looks like it has a tasty crust
>>
>>7916392
You didn't answer my question. Why is there raw butter on your steak knife?
>>
>>7916411
lost 50 pounds so far this year, and I usually only eat one meal anyway and drink coffee the rest of the day, it'd be pretty hard for me to get over 2000 calories no matter what I ate for that meal

keto is not a meme it really works

>>7916427
>raw butter
I used that knife to put the butter on the steak before I let it rest
>>
underneath all of that butter and pepper and crap there's a steak? not sure what to think about this.
>>
>>7916433
>I buttered my slice o beef with that knife

O__O
>>
File: very serious CIA man.jpg (68KB, 639x765px) Image search: [Google]
very serious CIA man.jpg
68KB, 639x765px
>>7916434
What's wrong with that? Have you never had butter on a steak? Why would I dirty two knives? Sure I could have cleaned it but who cares
>>
>>7916433

>keto is not a meme it really works

Keto is a meme if you stay on it too long. Good on you for losing so much weight though.
>>
>>7916442
Even if it's a meme diet it's the best one I've found

Fat and protein keep you full forever and when I'm eating carbs I'm always hungry. It's actually hard for me to overeat on keto.

meant to grab
>>7916437
in this post
>>7916441
>>
>>7916350
It seems you heated it up in some manner or another ensuring it is not raw; therefore, too done by /ck/ standards.
>>
>>7916411
Brainwashed rube detected.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.