[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of Subway? What do you normally order?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 12

File: subway.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
subway.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
What does /ck/ think of Subway?

What do you normally order?
>>
I order a walk past
>>
BMT on Italian herb and cheese, toasted, all the salad apart from tomatoes, southwest sauce.
>>
Subway is trash, you can probably just buy a fresh bun and some meat and cheese from a deli and it'd still be $2 cheaper then fucking shitty Subway prepared by dirty POOINTHELOOS
>>
>>7914495
Shitty fast-food shaped like a sandwich
>>
>>7914523
back to your containment board /pol/
>>
>>7914495
I think Subway is terribad, and haven't eaten there in over a decade.
>>
>>7914540
>hurr durr gb2/pol/!!!
Fuck off Pajeet, Subway is trash and so are the people who runt them.
>>
File: jimmy-johns-x550[1].jpg (76KB, 560x384px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-johns-x550[1].jpg
76KB, 560x384px
Subway is garbage. Jimmy Johns is way better.
>>
>>7914495
Bottom of the barrel. All of the meat tastes the same and the bread may as well be some kind of foam or plastic.

>>7914571
9 with hot peppers and BBQ chips. Thanks, bruv
>>
File: 1468169859503.jpg (105KB, 881x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468169859503.jpg
105KB, 881x758px
Oh FUCK YES, Subway!

God, I love me some Subway. The in-house baked soft bread. That aroma hits you in the parking lot and you could just float through the door with your eyes closed, following that scent of heaven.

Thinly sliced deli meats with just the right amount of sodium so that it doesn't taste like the trash you buy at the supermarket and take home to make mediocre sandwiches.

Fresh crisp vegetables - and I get to choose which ones I want. Every day I go into Subway I mix it up to keep a little light step in my life and remember that variety is a beautiful thing (that's why I'm dating a mexican girl, I support race relations and I'm also LGTB friendly). The prices are spot on and I am always satisfied after a meal at Subway.
>>
>>7914587
Not sure if sarcasm but I happen to agree with this

BMT on toasted Italian bread with lettuce, gherkins, red onions and spicy chipotle sauce is god tier as far as a cheap snack goes.
>>
>>7914495
I miss their much better $5 foot long jingle than their pretending $6 for a footlong is a good deal.
anyway, I get almost everything when it comes to vegetables. except cucumber. i don't know if they have cucumber or pickles but fuck those
>>
File: 1435986603261.png (272KB, 447x458px) Image search: [Google]
1435986603261.png
272KB, 447x458px
>subway
literal garbage
pubsubs are the only way to go
>>
>>7914495
I always order the veggie delite on 9 grain wheat bread with lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, green peppers, banana peppers, jalapeno peppers, black olives, pickles, olive oil, brown mustard, salt, pepper, and oregano.

I am a fat, southern, bbq-loving white boy who thinks vegetarians are broken. That said, I could live on those veggie sandwiches. And a twelve inch is only 570 calories according to their calculator.
>>
I havent been to subway in years, last time I went my tastes were very different and I probably would have just gotten turkey and mayo on white
Now I dont even know, probably ham and turkey maybe some pepperjack maybe some pepperoncinis DEFINITELY toasted, bit of mustard bit of mayo some lettuce
>>
Footlong double meatball sub on honey wheat bread, microwaved for two minutes and double all veggies.
>>
I like getting a cheap sub with like 2 kinds of meats, cucumbers and lettuce and mustard.
>>
>>7914495
I ate once at subway,a Italian BMT iirc,made me feel queasy for 2 hours.Since then I haven't returned there.
>>
>>7914495
Tuna on jalapeño and cheese bread. Swiss cheese. Creamy Sriracha. Spinach. Mustard.

Spicy.
>>
>>7914569
Yeah no. Fuck off back to pol.
>>
>>7914495
We eat this in México
>>
>>7914495
Smells like sardines, rye and industrial cleaning chemicals.
>>
>>7914571
Jimmy John's is objective shit and only enjoyable when hammered. Quiznos is the true sub sandwich master race
>>
>>7914569
/pol/ is that way
>>
Spicy Italian with red onion, pepper, jalapenos and hot chilli sauce. I just get whatever bread they have ready. Barely makes a difference anyway with the low quality shit they use
>>
>>7914629
>Not sure if sarcasm
Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>7914495
I just pick out a bread and tell the sandwich artist "chef's choice".
>>
File: sub.png (10KB, 421x183px) Image search: [Google]
sub.png
10KB, 421x183px
This is my go to when I want gains but dont want to cook
>>
Ham, provolone, oregano, vinegar, sriracha, and lots of red onions on italian.
>>
>>7914523
You think so? I get a great sandwich from Subway for $4.55.
A loaf of decent italian bread at any supermarket runs me that.
>>
>>7914495
Foot long turkey on Italian with American cheese, spinach, tomato, onion, olives, avocado, mustard, and salt and pepper.
>>
Meatball parm on Italian herb n cheese
Or
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki with lettuce onion tomato and extra sweet oniom
>>
subway club on italian, onion lettuce pickles mayo mustard salt and pepper black olive. utterly basic and delicious.
>>
File: 1461738296543.jpg (17KB, 421x399px) Image search: [Google]
1461738296543.jpg
17KB, 421x399px
>>7914495
> Go to subway
> Order sub
> Server asks me which salads I want
> Every time, without fail, their hand is already dunked wrist-deep into the lettuce

No, subway, I don't want a ton of filler lettuce in my sub.
>>
>>7914495
One of my favourite fast food places

I get a spicy italian (pepperoni+salami) on italian herbs and cheese bread, with spiced cheese, toasted
I get lettuce, tomato, lots of sweetcorn, onion, olive, pickle, sweet onion sauce and a bit of black pepper.

For a drink I get fanta

I get that sandwich every time. Nothing else really appeals to me.
>>
>>7917634
>Italian Herbs and Cheeses Bread
>BMT
>Letttuce
>Red Onion
>Jalapenos
>Cucumber
>Honey Mustard Dressing

WA LA!
>>
>2012+4
>ordering from Subway
They charge way too much for the amount of meat they give you. Oh but it's ok because you can add "extra" meat for an additional charge.
Wawa has way better sandwiches that they actually fill to the brim with meat and anything else you want. For $5 no less during summer.
>>
>>7917723

Given that Wawa charges less money for more meat, what does that tell you about the quality of the meat they are selling?
>>
>>7917732
That it tastes better than the shit meat I've had at subway?
>>
>>7917752
You've fallen for the meme, kid.
>>
>>7914495
>meatball on italian herb and cheese
>mozzarella cheese, toasted
>tomato
>onion
>capsicum
>pickles
>jalapenos
>southwest chipotle sauce

sometimes ill go BMT if i dont feel like meatballs
>>
ham
provolone
a little bit of ranch dressing
salt and pepper

done
>>
>>7914495
Typically I get whatever the $3 six-inch is for the day.

Started getting the flatbread and can't go back.
>>
Working at subway was the worst, but free sandwiches was nice
Club
swiss
mustard/mayo
lettuce
onions
olives
spinach
>>
File: 1443834547236.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1443834547236.png
361KB, 858x725px
>finnish subways don't serve meatball subs anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Tuna

Extra cheese because I hate myself

Lettuce, cucumber, red onion

Horseradish, honey mustard, mayo

It's good
>>
File: 1468036371110.png (328KB, 769x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468036371110.png
328KB, 769x1000px
>Tfw my favorite sub is is a egg salad with pepper jack, Parmesan, old bay, mayo, and chipolte sauce.

Why am I retarded?
>>
File: kaptian karl.jpg (27KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
kaptian karl.jpg
27KB, 220x220px
Tito's always givin me the business when i order ranch dressing on my meatball sub, i say if he dont like it he can hit the bricks to back where he came from, tito!
>>
All the non Florida fags in this thread. Pubsub master race reporting in
>>
>>7919377

>cheese with tuna

fucking disgusting
>>
>>7914507
fpbp
>>
>>7914563
i think the only justification for it is a safe meal while traveling

the food isn't great, but at least I know it's not going to kill my stomach or wallet to eat
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 192x246px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 192x246px
>eating at subways

I'd rather go hungry

I've had better quality coldcuts from cafeteria lunches, I can only assume the meat at subway is 99% soy or some kind of filler
>>
>>7914587

I sense a subway rep here.
Bring back the kids meal rolls, (kind of like a Kaiser roll) and seafood salad at all locations and you will do better.
Stop trying to be like Quiznos. Hot subs are good, but people enjoy their cold cuts.
>>
>>7914495
Chicken and Bacon Ranch Melt on Italian Herbs and Spices Bread (any cheese, but pepper jack cheese preferred). Throw on some jalapenos and/or banana peppers. Sprinkle that salt and pepper baby. You gotta have that brown/honey mustard, buffalo, ranch, and (sometimes) barbecue sauce.

Bacon, (yellow) egg, and pepper jack cheese flatbread breakfast sandwich with jalapenos topped with ranch, and brown/honey mustard sauce.
>>
File: 1394245773731 (1).png (13KB, 202x184px) Image search: [Google]
1394245773731 (1).png
13KB, 202x184px
>>7919335
muh fellow Sandwich Artistbro
Definitely the most laid back fast food job out there, and the absolute lack of internal checks and balances on what you do with your free sub lets you branch out when you're hungry as fuck
>broke until next paycheck
>haven't eaten in a couple days
>arrive for shift
>put every single meat on a bun
>eat my Oven Roasted Spicy Italiano Steak Buffalo Chicken Club
>put it in the register as a Veggie
>full for days

I guess AMA if you have a burning question about the world of drowning things in grotesque amounts of ranch
>>
>>7914495
Garbage.

I ended up in there recently because of my gf's family because that's what they wanted.

I ordered the 'carving turkey' or whatever.
>lettuce
>spinach
>tomato
>onion
>banana peppers
>black olives
>salt & pepper
>ranch
>on Italian

No, I don't want you to toast my sub.
No, I don't want your shitty cheese.

When I was young, I used to order a double meat 'meatball and pepperoni' because I knew a few people who worked there.
>>
Was at subway yesterday and got:
Footlong double tuna on grain bread
Tomatos
Lettuce
Pepperjack cheese
Mayo
Honey Mustard
Chipotle southwest
>>
I fucking get meatball marinara, have them toast cheese and onion on herb and cheese bread before putting the meatballs on it. Then I smother that shit in HONEY MUSTARD. I love honey mustard
>>
>>7914495
There's a publix by my house, So I have no reason to go to a subway.
>>
>>7914571
jimmy johns is the only sub place worse than subway.
>>
>>7914495

Went there today, haven't been in a while, I got what I always get.

Ham and Turkey on Italian herb and cheese with provolone, not toasted.

Extra lettuce, tomatoes, extra cucumber, mayo, honey mustard, salt/pepper, oil, and vinegar.

Been getting that same sandwich every time I go for 8-ish years now. I only go to subway 3-4 times a year.
>>
>>7914629

since when do they have gherkins at subway?
>>
>>7920531

There is a sub place by ASU, called silver mine subs, it's just as bad as Jimmy Johns, but they deliver 24/7
so when I'm up at 4am finishing a paper, I'll order from them, only other choices are to walk a half mile to the Jack in the Box with the walk up window that's open a 4am, or the 24/7 What-a-burger.
>>
I like it, though I may be biased since my father owned a chain. They have a lot of garbage food, particularly most the hot food like the meatballs, but it was pretty good if i wanted a simple kinda samwich like a tuna or something, though I was a kid so I didn't pay for it and it would've been free even if I did, so I guess I can't really say much on that. The commercials are garbage tho.
>>
>>7920616

> I was a kid so I didn't pay for it and it would've been free even if I did,

it would have been free even if you paid for it?

that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>7914495
Would prefer Jersey Mikes or Quiznos (that order of preference) but its inoffensive and I like sandwiches so eh

chipotle southwest sauce can cover bland meats
>>
>>7920620
Even if he paid $5, it'd still be their $5
>>
>>7920578
thats pretty much the only reason i eat jimmy johns too. I only get them if i want a sandwich delivered and cant be bothered to drive somewhere.
>>
>>7917799
Good taste
>>
>>7914523
>poointheloo
>guys look at me trying to funny by memeing exdee

Fuck off back to /g/ with your cancer. And I say this as /g/entooman
>>
>>7914495
It smells funny
>>
>>7914495
>What does /ck/ think of Subway?
I don't go anymore. It'll be a rare no-other-choice kind of occasion. It simply comes up lacking compared to the deliciousness of a Publix sub, from meat to bread to sauces to quality and freshness.

My opinion of Subway is that they franchise to third world cheapasses who annoy me in their cheapness. I've had way too many people in every city in the country, act put out when you ask for "more tomato" and instead of a second layer or some kind of customer pleasing action, they act like they didn't hear you, or else hold up one more see through paperthin slice of tomato drop it somewhere slowly and then look at you like 1 tomato slice is enough for a 12 inch sub and work on the next ingredient. No understanding about how the guy who said "no tomatoes" or "no onion" or "no salad" makes up the difference between people who like more salad or not at all. It's like dining in some prison in a communist country only you're paying for the privilege. Also, rather than base a recipe on flavor, they are only looking out for the bottom line of fat cals and the nutrition label, so you have far too thin meat and cheese coverage, lacking balance. A lot of restaurants do this, withholding mayo on sandwiches to cheat.

I'm done with them. Forever. Publix Boars Head Italian > Subway BMT. Publix pan con lechon hot cuban pork roast with mojo marinated onions on 12 grain bread > all of Subway offerings
>>
Spicy Italian on Italian Herb and Cheese Bread, extra meat if I'm feeling sassy. Pepper Jack, toasted. Spinach, tomatoes, pickles, olives, pepperoncinis, jalapenos in that order. Mayonnaise, sriracha, brown mustard.

That's pretty much what I get every time. I don't usually eat at Subway, though, there's a 7-11 across from my local Subway where you can get 1200 calories or so for like two bucks, whereas at Subway that'll run you like at least six. No contest.
>>
It's not terrible. Turkey breast on flatbread w/ pepper jack cheese, toasted, lettuce, banana peppers, jalepenos, chipotle sauce
>>
>>7922342
>there's a 7-11 across from my local Subway where you can get 1200 calories or so for like two bucks

You mean the five dollar pizza, you fat fucking degenerate?
>>
File: 1377514231271.jpg (33KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
1377514231271.jpg
33KB, 330x330px
>>7919463
Nobody gives a shit about Florida as a state, why would we care about your shit tier grocery store sandwiches?
>>
I'm gonna get breakfast from there tomorrow. What should I get /ck/?
>>
>>7922542
He means the sandwiches you fucking retard
>>
>>7914523
I'd gladly pay someone $2 to make me a sandwich, like, every day
>>
When I go there I only put meatballs and cheese on mine fuck vegies honestly
>>
>>7914495

it's the most mediocre sandwich place I've ever been to.

also italian bmt or turkey on wheat.
>>
>>7914540
>>7914857
>>7914881

lmao these beta fucking orbiters and their feelings
>>
>>7922641
You say that but until you've tried them you have no idea. Im a transplant from up north in florida and honestly publix subs are the best I've ever tried.
>>
>tfw you live near a ghetto subway and they pile on as much as you want as long as you're not a piece of shit while ordering

Feels good
>>
>>7914495
Such garbage. All the meat is so bland it tastes the same. The produce is the most bland max greenhouse seed shit that it's flavorless.

I won't every pay money for it, but if someone is doing me a compliment by getting food for the occasion, I'll request the meatballs sub. You really can't fuck up a meatball sub.
>>
>>7920524

plus boars head meat is god tier
>>
>>7914495
Buffalo chicken with extra buffalo, provolone and parm on Italian herb and cheese bread.
That's it. Everytime.
>>
>>7914571
Jimmy Johns is the Little Caesar's of sandwiches.
>>
>>7914495
I worked there. It's alright.
>>
Hate it. The lettuce always tastes like refrigerator.
>>
I'm low carb so Chopped Salad with Tuna on top, adding bell pepper, banana peppers, black olives and ranch dressing. Extra cucumber sometimes. Sometimes Sriracha dressing.
I've had them add the Italian meats and cheeses to a similar chopped salad and it was ok.
Subway isn't my fave anyway but it's not terrible either.
>>
meatball marinara with cheese and usually hearty Italian bread

literally the only thing I ever get and have ever gotten in there, though probably go there maybe once a year 2bh so no interest in the other shit they have
>>
>>7914495

Why don't you people eat veggies? I'm poor AF so I don't get lots of green stuff in my diet. If I'm going to subway I get every vegetable and it's awesome.
>>
>>7924874
Please see:
>>7914659

I don't think their meat is flavorful enough to order it, and it doesn't add any texture.

I'm not a vegetarian, but the veggie delite makes me wish there were more vegetarian options when dining out. McDonald's should bring the McFalafel to the U.S.
>>
>>7924874
fuck vegies they're disgusting
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.