[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

buying corn is promoting satan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: cartoon_gmo_corn.jpg (37KB, 550x401px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon_gmo_corn.jpg
37KB, 550x401px
http://inhabitat.com/how-corn-sweat-is-making-this-weeks-heat-wave-even-worse/

"Corn sweat" the evaporation of corn moisture is making the rise of heat in the US worse.

Corn is a food used in everything, Corn syrup and Fructose syrup are linked to obesity, heart disease, and other illnesses.

http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/05/13/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you/

soda is well known for being a big issue on human health, its second highest ingredient: High Fructose Corn Syrup.

putting it into your body is to lend the devil into your body. a life without it is easy.
>>
Literally everything causes obesity, literally everything causes cancer, we cannot stop it, and to pretend that we can is just an exercise in stupidity. Enjoy your life for it's meager length to it's fullest. If that means becoming a human experiment on how much of your blood and water you can replace with HFCS, I say go for it.
also the temperature is totally normal for summertime in AZ. only like 80 here in flagstaff.

Also let me know when you find another product that can create one tenth of the shit corn can, at the same price to grow, year round.
>>
>>7912068
I can't and that is a problem.

I would rather starve than depend on corn\
teas, fruits, wheat breads, meats are my diet
>>
>corn sweat
>>
here's a shocker.

all plants 'evaporate' water.
>>
File: corm.jpg (1MB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
corm.jpg
1MB, 1501x1000px
It's not that hard to avoid HFCS if you aren't a lazy fat fuck. Ethanol is a cleaner burning fuel than traditional hydrocarbons.
And, actual corn is delicious.
>>
>>7912068
>Literally everything causes obesity, literally everything causes cancer
No
Only things in excess cause cancer and obesity
The only exercise we should try for is aerobic
>>
>>7912176

translation - it's because people won't chill that obesity is through the roof in the western world, magically as HFCS made sweeteners 1/4 the price they were before.

In other words, it's a moral failure, and nothing we can do about it.

Stupid argument that's constantly made in nutrition.
>>
>>7912169
I wouldn't have thrown Ethanol into my equation because I don't drive
>>7912182
it is moral, some people struggle with weight more than others, I find healthy foods easy to keep up with. its simple pick up the fork during dinner and put it down.
>>
>>7912206

Yeah, claiming that suddenly the majority of the population suddenly became immoral in the past 40 years, and obesity is only because of that, is a pretty stupid argument.
>>
>>7912169

Where do you live that they make IC engines designed to burn ethanol? E85 is an ecological disaster.
>>
>>7912068
>at the same price

That'd be easy if other crops were subsidized to hell like corn is
>>
>>7912169
buy heirloom corn then.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.