[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in trouble.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (59KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
59KB, 300x450px
I'm an Alcoholic. There I said it. My problem is this, I like going to the bar, I like riding my bike. I don't like getting arrested, endangering other people, endangering myself in that order respectively. That being said does anyone have experience with non alcoholic beverages at the bar? If a drink 5-6 odouls/st pauli NA will I pass a breathalyzer? I don't care if I get pulled over if I'm innocent, but I rather help the police than run from them.

I want to go out now, they have music, possible random encounters, but my freedom is super important.
>>
Uber
>>
absolutely nothing in this post can be real for me to continue to give a shit about humanity.
>>
>>7909279

this. uber is alchys best friend
>>
>>7909277

non-alcoholic beers don't have any alcohol, and since that's the only thing a breathalyzer measures, you won't get popped since you aren't possibly drunk.

I thought it would be obvious.
>>
Über isn't an option when your only female attraction device is an inanimate object..... I usually walk to my near by bar, but that place is lacking, the other bar with music is 20$ über 1 way, r9k no friends etc...

I actually did do an NA bar stop the other day, and it tended to work as a placebo until I cut a half done odouls beer with a Budweiser, it was much better but just reinforced my obvious disease.
>>
>>7909292
It's a misnomer NA beers have .5-1% alc, that's the point of my ? Maybe someone who had a blow-n-go has had a bad experience with these drinks.
>>
>>7909296
Just think about it dummy. O'douls is .5% alcohol. Regular beer is around 5% meaning you'd have to drink 10 odouls in order to ingest the same amount of alcohol as one beer
>>
Forget it, just pulled the robot and bought a six pack of oly, and discount fake lil smokies.

Looks like its suicide again for Moe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaR7Uxau9OY
>>
>>7909277
You are NOT an alcoholic.
You ARE a faggot.
>>
>>7910066
Why do people say this? If you drink in excess, you're very clearly on the edge of it being a problem health wise, if it's not already.

There is normally nowhere to go but down in most of these cases.
>>
>>7910388

Alcoholism has nothing to do with the amount you drink. Alcoholism means that you are addicted to alcohol and cannot function properly without it. The addiction is the defining characteristic, not the volume of alcohol consumed.
>>
>>7909277
>I'm a alcoholic
Lol fag
>>
>>7910388
'no'
>>
File: kiez568_1.jpg (84KB, 568x426px) Image search: [Google]
kiez568_1.jpg
84KB, 568x426px
>>7909277
>beer called St. Pauli
>shows girl wearing dirndl
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.