[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some great dishes at otherwise mediocre restaurants?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What are some great dishes at otherwise mediocre restaurants? The 4 cheese mac n cheese from applebees is pretty great imo
>>
I don't understand why anyone would go to a place like Applebees in the first place, unless they work in an industrial park and there's nothing but shitty chain restaurants close enough to go out to for lunch.

Everything I've tried is absolute, overpriced garbage.
>>
File: 1448647177074.jpg (443KB, 1664x1969px) Image search: [Google]
1448647177074.jpg
443KB, 1664x1969px
Why can't chain restaurants cook pasta correctly? They always overcook it.

I'm legit asking. I mean if they always overcook pasta, why wouldn't they just start cooking the pasta less? It's always so mushy.

Anyways..
>>7908831
>What are some great dishes at otherwise mediocre restaurants?
Sometimes I eat at Outback and get the chop salad and Chicken Marcella. It's not too bad if you catch it on the right day.
>>
>>7908954
It's not that they cook it overly, it's the fact of the reheating process. They keep them in potion bags and try to reanimate the fresh process which fails every time.
>>
>>7908861
It's alright for what it is when you go with the lads

I've smashed down a few waitresses at the one in my town
>>
I dig the margaritas at Applebees.

The Caramel Apple Crisp at Denny's is godly too.

Mickey D's Hash Browns and Filet O Fish aren't half bad
>>
>>7909137
No it's not and no you haven't. Fuck off, shill
>>
>>7909137
>I've smashed down a few waitresses
haha, no, you haven't, It doesn't matter how good looking you are. Restaurant workers form like a bond together and all they think of customers is that they are complete shitters, they don't give a shit about you other than your money. If you hit on one the rest of the staff would start a ploy against you and you to do something luler to you that you probably don't even know about. They then proceed to fuck each other after service even if they all have bf's / gf's because they're a cult and "it's not cheating if I bang my coworkers" fuck you Katie. If you have a g/f b/f in the restaurant bizz, you have been cheated on multiple times already.
>>
>>7908831
the quesadilla burger used to be a guilty pleasure of mine. probably because they smother it in cheese and thousand island.
>>
File: 1447929135278.jpg (82KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1447929135278.jpg
82KB, 960x540px
>>7909412
>fuck you Katie
> If you have a g/f b/f in the restaurant bizz, you have been cheated on multiple times already.
This wound is fresh, huh?
>>
>>7909412
Semi true. My chef was a happily married man who banged the waitresses sometimes.

Something about this industry builds sexual tension between people. I don't know why. Maybe because it's full of degenerates to begin with.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.