[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"He reverse sears his steak!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: girls-laughing.jpg (55KB, 553x496px) Image search: [Google]
girls-laughing.jpg
55KB, 553x496px
"He reverse sears his steak!"
>>
>>7905268
said no one ever
>>
File: fg.jpg (122KB, 1065x764px) Image search: [Google]
fg.jpg
122KB, 1065x764px
>>7905268
>reverse sears his steak

there are merits to the reverse sear...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ4xl7XJM08
>>
>he sous vides anything
>he actually payed for a meme dildo heater
>>
>>7906006
Just for the sake of getting this off my chest:
Why would you infuse your $500 ingredients with the taste of nearly-melted plastic. Dear god why???? Seriously fuck you sous-vide shit for brains emasculated fetii. You probably think airplane food is top notch - well hey, look at that! They use sous-vide too! Maybe you can high-five handjob a flight attendant in the lavatory and sneak some vital flavoring for your excellent home cooking from the chemical toilet while you're at it. Sous vide. You miserable excuse for a man.
>>
Need to sear first to seal in the juices
>>
>>7907918
M8, you have to actually disguise the whole hook. That shitty b8 isn't gonna cover it.
>>
>>7906006
>does exactly what it says it does
>disregards it anyway cause 'lol meme xD'

is this autism?
>>
>>7906006
It's paid, only gen-Z retards make this mistake
>>
>>7910399
Huh?
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 592x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 592x248px
>>7909111
>>
>"He decides whether or not he'll try a method of cooking based on terminology alone"
>>
>>7910408

work coach detected
>>
Steaks are the vaping of the culinary world desu
>>
>>7907918
you know how in the airplane washroom there's that sign near the tap that says "do not drink"?

>that's the water they make the coffee with
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.