[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neet'n'Cheese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1468633194988.jpg (143KB, 1280x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1468633194988.jpg
143KB, 1280x1082px
What are some ways to spice up Mac and Cheese?

I was honestly going to just pan fry some chicken and herbs, cut it up and toss it in, but I also have some breadcrumbs and veggies I wanna use.

Ideas?
>>
>>7904453
Wtf... Only real Mac and Cheese is baked.

Just stick to Kraft mom got at the store you'll be OK.
>>
acquire other food
throw it in pot

i dont know what you were expecting
>>
>>7904458
>my reading comprehension is nonexistent
the nigger!
>>
>>7904453
If you're going to go through the trouble you might as well eat better than crap and cheese
>>
Shrimp. It's fucking amazing.
>>
Throw a can of tuna in there.
>>
Former roommate managed to cook the god of all Mac n cheese.
It was roughly this:
Standard cheese sauce, in our case it was the 'Caroline's kokken'. Given you're must likely a murrican, it'll be hard to get.
I never got the quantities but it's something like this:
Ref cheddar, the more mature, the better.
Fry heroes de Provence in oil before adding sliced and diced ham.
Spice with smoked paprika.
>>
File: 1466230997695.gif (2MB, 208x200px) Image search: [Google]
1466230997695.gif
2MB, 208x200px
>>7904491
>tfw no breadcrumbs or hardened baked cheese on top
The absolute madmen
>>
>>7904453
Just toss in the chicken and veggies after mixing the cheese and pasta, toss the breadcrumbs in a bit of melted butter, and spread on top. Wa la
>>
File: =D.gif (158KB, 266x199px) Image search: [Google]
=D.gif
158KB, 266x199px
>>7904453
ok heres what I do, I don't even buy M&C anymore and I just buy elbow noodles (1$ for 2 pounds)

>soften those bad boys up in a pot on the stove with med (do noy cook all the way through just half it)
>drain
>transfer to skillet
>add diced serrano, some authentic Mexican/italian hot sauce (I use Valentina), and some meat (optional if you desire)
>its all relevant to size but you want a bit o sauce to be able to soak into all the noodles
>add olive oil
>simmer on low with a lid on it, stir every 5 minutes or so
>wait until noodles are fully cooked and serrano is a steamed
>turn to low and add grated moz, cheddar, or Colby jack to it. cake that bitch be liberal with cheese
>wait till melted
>feed the beast (feeds senpai o' 4 if you use 2 pounds)

I call it 'the devil's Mac'
>>
>>7904717
>senpai o'4

These word filters are a boon to the board's humor
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.