[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minced beef

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1468757397074.png (358KB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
1468757397074.png
358KB, 540x593px
Hello /ck/ I need advice.
What are some easy dishes I could make with minced beef? Nothing over the top I just need something not too time consuming, usually just end up making Chili and a side of rice / pasta to go with it.
Sometimes i'll make some burgers out of it but i feel like i could do more than just these 2, what do you guys think? I don't have access to a lot of ingredients but I'll attempt to try most of the recipes you guys give
>>
File: 16 - 1.jpg (104KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 1.jpg
104KB, 640x640px
>>7896323
You can make a cool hairstyle, I guess.
>>
>>7896323
>>nothing too time consuming
>>makes chili
>>
Meatballs?

Burrito filling?
>>
>>7896323
Salisbury steak: http://www.food.com/recipe/the-very-best-salisbury-steak-56694
Steak Diane (sub minced meat for mignon, obv.): http://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/11451-steak-diane-for-two
>>
>>7897435
I'd add shrooms to the Salisbury sauce ands serve it with some mashed taters and frozen peas and some carrots. Boiled Yukon gold and some peas for the Diane
>>
>>7897435
would this work without the french onion soup?
>>
File: 46000287362[1].jpg (201KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
46000287362[1].jpg
201KB, 600x600px
>>
>>7897777
Sure. You'd essentially be making a meat loaf. You could caramelize some onion (cook slow in butter until well browned) throw some shrooms in and brown, flambé (~2 tbsp) of some cognac, I suppose to accompany it. OP indicated he/she didn't have access to a lot of ingredients, which I read as "cheap and easy but not boring," pulled those two off the top of the head
>>
>>7897812
oh shit mayne that sounds great.
gonna try to make this when i have some free time.
>>
>>7897838
Great! Glad to help m8. You could use bourbon as well if you don't have cognac on hand. Just be sure to tilt the pan AWAY from you before you touch it off. Kinda shak the pan back and forth tossing the onions/shrooms & the flames die out on their own. Be careful senpai
>>
>>7896323
>/r9k/ tries cooking.png
>>
>>7896323
Link to this vid?
>>
>>7899229
Cutthroat kitchen season 9 episode 3 29:13

http://www.putlocker.ae/link/4650258

couldn't find youtube link
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.