[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date Night dinner advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have a date tomorrow and need a good idea for a dinner to make. I have to work all day though so it needs to be something I can do in a crock pot. What would you guys suggest?

The alternative is ordering chinese, but it's our second date and I want to impress her.
>>
Pretzels
>>
>>7896067
Hot pockets but get fancy instead of microwave put them in the oven and cut them in half
>>
Rice krispie treats, write on them with frosting and draw little pictures. shell feel bad for you and have pity sex
>>
>>7896067
blind fold her and give her a suprise cock sandwich in the candle light
>>
>>7896067
>Crock pot date night?
What are you, 50 yrs old?

Have some shish kebab ready to broil or grill, make some quick rice.
>>
>>7896067
I love pan frying fish. Do it in front of her, its fast and looks impressive. Salmon with lemon is my go to, but gotta make sure she doesn't hate seafood.

Not a whole lot of crockpot recipes are sexy. You could do your picture though, make a nice spaghetti and meatballs. Cook the sauce and balls together and make quick spaghetti once shes getting there. Get some decent wine either way.
>>
As long as you mise en place your dinner, nothing should take more than 30 minutes to assemble/cook. Make your sauces/sides beforehand, then skillet up whatever meat you want to impress her with.

Or try and impress her with crock pot slop.
>>
>>7896067

Crock pot = guaranteed dry food.
>>
>>7896067
Dude, make pasta and a quick sauce so afterwards you can imagine the noodles she's slurping on is your dick. Jesus, anon, get it together.
>>
>>7896143
Toss a pork butt in a crockpot all day and tell me it's dry you retarded faggot.
>>
>>7896143
Dumbest thing I read all day.
>>
>>7896164
I would but my dick don't work anymore
>>
Second date is a very important one meal wise; you broke ice after the first, and now you can get more comfortable. But not comfortable to go full BBQ.

I suggest something refined enough to be impressive, but not too fancy. Italian is a good standard, if you haven't done it already. For a good, relatively cheep Italian meal, I suggest a primo if some pasta in a light omato-basil sauce (and I mean tomato-basil - don't even bother with tomato paste, just oil, a bit of garlic and onion, crushed tomatoes, basil, and salt). Follow with a secondo of pan fried cutlet with lemon and a green bean salad with roast garlic, oil, and balsamic. For dessert, do yourself a favor and just go buy some Italian pastries; something splittable, like a tiramisu or a Neapolitan should do well.
>>
Nigga let me tell u how it's done:

-order fazoli's or whatever pasta you want
put that on a bowl with parmesan and into the oven

-put on an apron

-throw flour everywhere and onto yourself
serve fazoli's hot with fresh chopped parsley

-if you have a pasta maker (that you never used of course) throw flour on it too and put it somewhere it can be seen

-serve fazoli's with some fresh chopped parsley

-get your dick sucked
>>
>>7896143
How are you using your pot to get dry food?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.