[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Seltzer wattah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (2KB, 115x115px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 115x115px
What do with seltzer water?
>>
It's literally carbonated water, you can drink it or you can mix it with other things to make them watered down and fizzy
>>
>>7895336
it's the secret to the fluffiest pancakes ever
>>
>>7895363
this, a friend of mine used to mix seltzer water with juice concentrate to make soft drinks. wasn't epic but wasn't too bad. still full of sugar of course, but at least you had some hope of getting a vitamin or two in it, so there's that.

>>7895374
I need to try this. I wrote a good (I think) whole wheat pancake recipe some years ago, and they make good thick pancakes but of course they are fairly dense from the bran.
>>
>>7895336

Add gin, lemon juice, and sugar (or sugar syrup) to make a Tom Collins.
>>
>>7895336
Drop a couple salted plums in there
>>
Brew double strength green tea.
Sweeten it and allow to cool.
Fridge it over night.
Mix 1:1 with cold seltzer water.
Pour over ice and enjoy with a spritz of lemon.

I also like to make carbonated lemonade. Just sweeten lemon juice and mix with seltzer.

Make flavoured tinctures/syrups and carbonate them. There's a hipster bar in my area that does virgin cocktails based on their own housemade syrups. The apple and rose one is quite nice. I can taste chamomile in it, too, so I'd bet they make a chamomile syrup for it.
Or buy soda syrups and use those. Torani is one brand common in the US. My favourite is the kiwi one.

>>7895385
Is your friend me? Cuz that's what I (and my whole country) do.

>>7895374
Troof.
>>
Boof.
Repeat.
>>
>>7895487
>Is your friend me? Cuz that's what I (and my whole country) do.
what country are you in? she is american but she has strong german ancestry.
>>
>>7895385
>epic

You need to grow up and talk like an adult, Anon.
>>
>>7895513
Club soda enema?
>>
>>7895585
when you get to be my age, you can talk however you like
>>
>>7895585
>>7896414
HOLY SHIT
BTFO
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.