[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do i do with these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: what_do.jpg (281KB, 1600x920px) Image search: [Google]
what_do.jpg
281KB, 1600x920px
what do i do with these?
>>
if you're a qt girl, i would like you to stomp on it in your barefeet and post pics

otherwise i dont give a fuck
>>
Briefly sear, throw it in a toasted bun, top with grilled peppers, onions, and provolone cheese.
>>
>>7892154
wouldnt i have to use a lot of slices for that to come out well? sounds like a good idea but i was wondering if there's a neat way to make use of the fact that the are slices

>>7892143
gf isnt with me at the moment or else id ask
>>
File: sanr1005_1l.jpg (106KB, 300x497px) Image search: [Google]
sanr1005_1l.jpg
106KB, 300x497px
>>7892140
marinate it and grill at high heat
>>
>>7892140
Eye is lean and tough. It needs to be simmered low heat until tender, aka braised. You can roast it whole, but needs to be cooked rare or be tough. Some people pound the heck out of those medallions and quick saute, but it's still pretty tough. It was the original "swiss steak" cut when sliced like that, so might enjoy that recipe lookup.
>>
>>7892175
i like this idea
>>7892185
this makes more sense though
>>
>>7892140
Looks like it's from a Korean supermarket, so do something Korean. Hotpot or BBQ it.
>>
>>7892140
>i was wondering if there's a neat way to make use of the fact that the are slices
swiss steak
german rouladen

You could slice those slices further into strips of course, asian stir fry, mexican, etc. Still a little tough but short work.
>>
>>7892170

>wouldnt i have to use a lot of slices for that to come out well

It looks like you have a lot of slices there.
>>
Cheesesteaks.

>>7892185
Cheesesteak is made from rib-eye, what are you talking about?
>>
>>7892209
that is neat.

thanks all. unfortunately i bought a pizza ;_;
will cook them tomorrow
>>
>>7892220
got the image from google. i actually have only about a third of what is in the picture
>>
>>7892230

Yakiniku for one.
>>
>>7892222
I second this. I would slice into strips, marinade, and fry. Do some peppers and onions in a separate skillet. Buy some rolls and provolone. Assemble.
>>
>>7892140
How thin is it? If you can see through it, use it lard up a dry bit of poultry, rabbit or venison before roasting.

On the ching-chong side; Nikujaga is easy and tasty. Shabushabu, gyudon, or sukuyaki also equally solid choices.
>>
>>7892140
lots and lots of bowls of Pho Tai
>>
make bulgogi ...is it hot in san jose today?
>>
>>7892400
idk google it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.