[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R8 my gravy (Before I took out the meatballs and mixed in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160718_182038612.jpg (1MB, 2340x2969px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160718_182038612.jpg
1MB, 2340x2969px
R8 my gravy

(Before I took out the meatballs and mixed in the seasoned flower of course)
>>
>>7891905
That looks like actual diarrhea.
>>
>>7891905
Well, since all we have to go on is a digital image which we can't taste or smell, it looks awful.

I honestly have no idea what you're expecting us to say or why you made this thread.
>>
It looks like your mom emptied her colostomy bag into a bowl.
>>
>>7891933
mostly to gloat that i have gravy and you don't
>>
>>7891957
Trust me, you're welcome to it.
>>
>>7891905
looks like 90% oil and you forgot to brown your meatballs first
>>
>>7892015
You're right that I got in a hurry and should've let them brown. The oil is mostly olive oil and the water cooking off from the half an onion. I used a lot of oil because I used it to lube up a pot of egg noodles. So stupid good, and like 3600 calories for about $5. I guess most of the magic is in the spices used, as is it for most dishes imo.
>>
>>7891905
Reminds me of that picture of a bunch of brains soaking in a bath tub.
>>
>>7892316
As a chef at a 4 star restaurant. I died inside a little reading this.
>>
You need to brown your meatballs more. It looks like you crowded the pan and caused the water to steam the meat, hence why it looks like dog shit. Try using about a tablespoon of olive oil to coat the bottom of the pan, then throw your meatballs in. The fat from the meat will act as oil from there on out.

Next time, try doing some meatballs in smaller batches, then add it back when you're preparing your gravy. Maybe it tastes and/or smells great, but it looks terrible and I think it would taste better if you follow my advice.
>>
>>7891905
>R8 my gravy
>before it's gravy of course
>>
>>7892332
I am not a fancy man. Merely a man with a spice cabinet and some hamburgered chicken on sale.

Do you have a cool hat?
>>
>>7891905
Hey there OP, gastroenterologist here.

You might want to go get a check up. It looks like your stool's coming out very lumpy and you're most likely suffering from fecal impaction.
>>
>>7892396
>hamburgered
You mean ground chicken? Get the fuck out of here. Jesus christ.
>>
>>7892435
>ground chicken

No I bought the organic stuff.
>>
>>7891905

greasy as fuck/10
>>
File: 1466983821653.jpg (29KB, 527x458px) Image search: [Google]
1466983821653.jpg
29KB, 527x458px
>>7892336
Best advice is here

This thread sucks for helping OP improve his shitballs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.