[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /homemadeburgers/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Who /homemadeburgers/ here?
>>
you homemake the bun too?
>>
>>7887231
That looks like shit
>>
I was thinking of making burgers in my toaster oven. Perhaps a leaner meat so the pan doesn't overflow with fat? Anyone got some advice?
>>
>>7887231
>not puting them directly on the grill
>missing the point of using a grill
>>
>>7887277
Why not just use a pan? Then you can get a proper crust rather than what OP has.
>>
>>7887402
I don't have a stove, and i'm not interested in a portable one.
>>
>>7887347
You need to freeze them otherwise they fall apart on regular grill
>>
>>7887458

Bullshit. You must be doing something seriously wrong if your burgers are falling apart on the grill without being frozen. 3 possiblilites:

1) your grill is dirty. Clean the damn grate
2) you're using the wrong fat content of meat. 20% is correct.
3) You're doing something silly like pressing down on the patty with your spatula (stop that!), or trying to flip them too soon.
>>
They look good to me...
>>
I used to make homemade burgers regularly, but I don't bother anymore.

Premade patties are a lot more convenient
>>
>>7889150
Fuck
You
>>
>>7889155
I always use the pre-made burgers from the butcher counter at the supermarket.

I hope that makes you angry.
>>
>>7887231
Five Guys burger recipe.

1. Pick off ground beef at 3.6 oz.
2. Work and roll into a ball
3. Place between butcher's paper and smash
4. Place on grill or pan at 350
5. Flip when the bottom is very grey and smash well ONCE; DO NOT PRESS AGAIN
6. Wait for blood to rise at a good amount (if you've got decent meat) and flip; if you've got shit meat (do you live in Detroit? Did you buy your meat online? If not, chances are, it's shit) it may either cook completely on this side (clear juices rising) or you're going to have to look for some small sign of blood (leaking from the bottom, red corners, ect.)
7. Wait for clear juices to rise and you're done

There, now stop wasting money on their overrated garbage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.