[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy in front of me just ordered over $50 in taco bell. How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

The guy in front of me just ordered over $50 in taco bell. How long of a wait am I in for /ck/?
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>7886079
Got that triple double senpai.
>>
>>7886079
How much food can you even get with 50 bucks there? Isn't that like enough food to feed 20 people?
>>
WEED THREAD
>>
>>7886079
The answer: 25 minutes.
>>
>>7886129
So did he just wait in the drive-thru for 25 minutes? Why wouldn't he just park and go inside in that case?
>>
>>7886079
What exactly does $50 dollars in fast food look like?
>>
>>7886236
McDonalds large french fries has 510 calories and costs $2.20 or so. That's about 24 large orders of fries, which is 12000 calories.

It's hard to imagine someone eating 50 dollars of fast food. And I'm fine not trying either.
>>
>>7886137
Because when someone is ordering that much food from Taco Bell, every person will be working on making it all to get the guy out of there. Might as well wait in the car.
>>
>>7886079
What is taco bell?
>>
>>7886248
The person is likely getting food for friends. People do hang out in groups, you know.
>>
>>7886079

it's probably something like, 3~4 combo meals, and 10 tacos, and then a couple hard to fucking make items for about 6 people

gotta take about 20~40 minutes depending on how dark the staff's skin color is
>>
5 star thread
>>
>>7886798
>implying white cooks are better
Not where I live
>>
Do you really think that places do one person's order at a time, and don't start on the next order until the one before it is complete?
>>
>>7888565
People really have no idea how the industry works.
It's like a table of 8 comes in and a few of them order well done 12 oz steaks, then a table of 2 sits next to them 5 minutes later and orders two sandwiches, then the retards at the first table complain that the second got their food first.

People really are stupid.
>>
>>7886788
Back when they were $0.80, I'd get 30 tacos for me and my buddy and we'd go fishing all day, with 2 cases of beer and 30 tacos.
>>
>>7886079
Every fucking night, holy shit. Either that or you get someone drunk as fuck somehow managing to order a complicated custom taco.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.