[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /ck/. Newfriend here. My sisters birthday is coming up soon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7016-600x430.jpg (82KB, 600x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7016-600x430.jpg
82KB, 600x430px
Hey /ck/. Newfriend here.

My sisters birthday is coming up soon and I want to make her a cake.

I'm not bad at cooking by any means but I want to do something different from the norm.

For her 18th I made her a Toblerone cake, kind of similar to pic related. It's her 20th coming up and I wanted to do something sorta unique and out there. If possible.

I'm open to lots of ideas.

Thanks in advance.
>>
anchovie cookie cake
>>
>>7885675
No thanks.
>>
>>7885679
kek
>>
>>7885643
Since it's a gift, it should really be related to her wishes and personality. Wrack your brain and your memories and pick a flavor that makes sense to her favorite things. Channel a tropical vacation where she loved the coconut popsicle or that flourless chocolate cake or ny cheesecake, or whatever peachy keen thing you can say about her. Then go to work on making it the most amazing version ever. Does she like ice cream cake? Would you she want whatever cake Princess whatever had? Would she be impressed if the recipe was Julia Child or from Magnolia bakery in NY?

I usually start with Southern Living or Martha Stewart online when I want big desserts, browse the pictures til I remember something from memory like burnt sugar cake. I'm reallllly fond of a cuban cake. Rum-flavored soaked moist sponge cake, flan custard or guava middle layers, and that amazing marshmellow-y meringue-y 7 minute frosting. That's pro-skills, so might want to try that one! It's similar to a italian rum cake, fyi.

When she's 21? Easy. Rum cake.
>>
>>7885643
' '
>>
I wish someone would make this for my birthday
>>
>>7887134
When is your birthday?
>>
>>7887158
December 2
>>
>>7887163
I'll remember that :)
>>
File: p104.jpg (190KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
p104.jpg
190KB, 1280x768px
>>
File: gatsby.jpg (60KB, 937x667px) Image search: [Google]
gatsby.jpg
60KB, 937x667px
>>
>>7887202
>>>7887230
>>
>>7885643

It's gimmicky, but you don't seem to mind ... something with pop rocks?
>>
What are you some kind of sissy boy? Just give her the cock man, that's all she can think about
>>
>>7885643
My mom once made me a chocolate butter cake with frosting made with regular, not powdered sugar, and ... sour gummi worms on top. It was terrible when it was warm, but chilled... OH MAN. It was so good. I'll never forget it.

Or you could make her perhaps a strawberry cream cake; as in layer some angel food cake with whipped cream and strawberries and serve immediately; that's girly and nice. The Pioneer Woman has good cake recipes online too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.