[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what do you Co/ck/s think of Halal Snack Packs? Kebab meat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Halal_Snack_Packs.jpg (135KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Halal_Snack_Packs.jpg
135KB, 960x960px
So what do you Co/ck/s think of Halal Snack Packs?

Kebab meat with the holy trinity of sauces (bbq, chili, garlic) on chips!
>>
I refuse to eat cursed voodoo meat.
>>
>>7883106
Pretty good, but they need more pork and beer.
>>
>>7883106
This pretty much sums it up
>https://youtu.be/PanBB1nGBBM
>>
>>7883106
They come in smaller packs and a small side of salad around here. Love this stuff.
>>
its called and AB, short for abortion or afterbirth, and it was stolen by muslims who attached gaylal bullshit to it. invented by a GREEK not a fucking faggot mulsim
>>
>>7883169
Also it's from Adelaide, more correctly known as RADELAIDE
>>
>>7883170
thats right cunt
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 511x288px
I don't like it
>>
>>7883170
fuck yeah. blue and white or red and white?
>>
>>7883332
fucking blue and white, how much of a cancerous faggot do you think I am?
>>
>>7883324
No, no I don't
Never did
>>
A regular kebab is better, halal snack packs are a cancerous facebook meme
>>
>>7883106
Never been a fan of soggy fries, over rice that would be 100% better.
>>
>>7883443
Some kebab places do them with rice, you're right, it is better, still not great though
>>
DAILY REMINDER THAT 'HALAL' BUTCHERS ARE A TROJAN HORSE TO IMPORT AND EMPLOY MORE MUSLIMS WHILST DESTROYING THE NATIVE BUTCHERY INDUSTRY.
>>
daily reminder halal certification opens your business up to 23% more people in your local community
>>
>>7883106
As much as I hate mudslimes, that looks delicious and I would eat so much of whatever that is.
>>
>he buys halal products so muslims can keep on slitting animals throats while yelling in moonspeak to god
>he supports muslims getting special treatment and not having to abide by cruelty prevention

besides, halal snack packs is the meme of the month on social media and for those who desperately want to fit in
>>
File: poutine-3.jpg (520KB, 2000x1607px) Image search: [Google]
poutine-3.jpg
520KB, 2000x1607px
Just a worst version of poutine desu
>>
File: 1.jpg (47KB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
47KB, 320x239px
>>7883452
What native butchery industry? The only butchers in my area for the last 20 years are the Wal*Mart meat counter, I'd welcome weekly invasions by mounted berber hordes if it means getting real butchers around here. Bring it on, please.
>>
>>7883465
But no meat
>>
I'm an American and it looks tasty, but out of recent distaste towards Islam I'd put bacon or some other non-halal product on it first.
>>
>>7883480
This, now that I think about it. More meats to make it better AND a pissed mudslime?

What's not to love?
>>
File: images.jpg (40KB, 663x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
40KB, 663x222px
OP memed too close to the sun
>>
>>7883106
It just looks like a kebab tray but with shitty halal meat
>>
>>7883464
>WAHHH HALAL IS ANIMAL CRUELTY

Literally the only difference is that halal doesn't electrocute the animal before slitting it's throat.

The throat cutting severs the carotid artery, the trachea, and the jugular vein all in one stroke, either way the animal is dead in a matter of seconds
>>
File: turkey3.jpg (35KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
turkey3.jpg
35KB, 400x225px
>>7883464
daily reminder that unless you're ordering your meat from Salatin-tier farms and paying $30+ a pound for your meat, you're contributing to more horrific animal torture than whatever irrelevant differences may be found between hanging an animal upside down and electric shocking it, or slitting its throat like people have been doing for literally thousands of years

factory farmed meat is one of the most repugnant features of modern agriculture and nobody who eats factory farmed meat has any grounds for criticizing anyone

inb4 meat comes from "the store" so I'm somehow absolved of responsibility
>>
>>7883106
the holy good thing coming from these barbarians.
But well they mostly steal it from the greeks
>>
>>7883537
This. People who bitch about halal practices then go buy Tyson chicken are the scum of the earth.
>>
So it's like a kebab pizza without the pizza? Lame.
>>
>>7883106
These are absurdly disgusting and should be referred to as snack packs considering it was actually the greeks who came up with them.

Also you might as well fucking just drink the condiments and skip the actual process of eating it. Waste of decent meat.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.