[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Food Gore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: horrible.jpg (137KB, 969x545px) Image search: [Google]
horrible.jpg
137KB, 969x545px
ITT: Food Gore
>>
Defamation, which consists of both libel and slander, is defined by case law and statute in California. See Cal. Civ. Code §§ 44, 45a, and 46.

The elements of a defamation claim are:

publication of a statement of fact
that is false,*
unprivileged,
has a natural tendency to injure or which causes "special damage," and
the defendant's fault in publishing the statement amounted to at least negligence.
>>
I've had fried mac before. It's okay

Wouldn't touch that shit though. That or those Dorito nuggets.
>>
>>7861517
He was clearly referring in a facetious way to the fact that the rightmost Mac n' Cheetos™ nuggets are open, exposing the "gore" that is Flavor Blasted™ Macaronis.

This is an example of fair use, a US legal doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders for purposes such as parody, which OP is clearly enacting here.
>>
File: 1468013826489[1].webm (3MB, 472x796px) Image search: [Google]
1468013826489[1].webm
3MB, 472x796px
>>7861443
Those are delicious.
>>
>>7861544
>that webm
I am frightened and intrigued.

You just know that's like the house specialty in some midwest town's biggest lunch joint.
>>
>>7861544
It's like, you think to yourself "this can't get any worse", but then it just keeps coming and coming, and each time you think "well, that has to be all of it, right?" but it never is
>>
>>7861588
When she put the cheese on I was like...okay... thats it? But then the fucking lemon or lime juice again on top of everything...fuck
>>
>>7861544
I think the two worst parts are, how there aren't enough noodles and the container is shit.

Actually, nevermind it's all garbage.
>>
>>7861544
mexican cuisine
>>
>>7861588
stop, sto-oo-op, he's already de-eaa-aad
>>
File: atleastheathcareisfreenow.jpg (32KB, 353x235px) Image search: [Google]
atleastheathcareisfreenow.jpg
32KB, 353x235px
america best country
>>
>>7861544
It would've been fine until they added the mayo, then more sauce then more sauce....then god damn more sauce
>>
>>7861443
Tried these today

Overrated as fuck. Didn't taste like Cheetos and was basically a glorified mozarella stick. No dipping sauce totally disgraceful
>>
File: improvKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg (496KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
improvKitchen_howToCookBacon_00.jpg
496KB, 1600x1600px
>>
>>7862572
RIP delicious low carb sandwich ;_;
>>
>>7861517
I can tell you have special damage friendo
>>
>>7861517
Op better run, I hear the party van
>>
>>7861544
Maybe it's because I'm really hungry, maybe it's because I have seen it like 60 times already but I would eat that, it would work way better without the ramen as just plain nachos it what the hell it can't be so disgusting it's probably meh
>>
>>7862572
Its funny that murrikans think this sandwich is unhealthy when the average fast food burger bun has such an obscene amount of calories that a secondfried chicken patty is a better option
>>
>>7863680
I think that the point it's not if that food is disgusting or not. I think that what is truly cringy about that image is that somebody tought about a product to sell and what comes to his mind was that horrible food and, even more cringy, there are people that actualy pay for it.
>>
>>7861557
It's actually Mexican. Flyovers won't eat anything that isn't red meat, potatoes, and cheese.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.