[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fromage grillé

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1467536288078.jpg (15KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467536288078.jpg
15KB, 480x384px
What's the secret for a good grilled cheese sandwich?

What's your very personal recipe?
>>
>>7844305

remember to butter both sides of the bread before toasting
toast both sides of the bread
>>
Lots of butter and double cheese.
Personal favorite bread to use is Rosemary Garlic, toast it on the pan with lots of butter, flip toast, put cheese (yellow American, Havarti and Chipotle Gouda are my favorites) on the toasted buttery side, close it up, and butter up and toast the other sides
>>
File: cant_argue_with_physics.webm (1015KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cant_argue_with_physics.webm
1015KB, 1280x720px
>>7844305
How is it a grilled sandwich when it's obviously pan fried?
>>
>>7844305
That looks to have been fried not grilled?
>>
>>7844305
different cheeses complement different types of bread

to start, use your favorite bread and try to find a cheese you like the best with it, maybe even a couple cheeses at once
>>
>>7844305
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlTCkNkfmRY
>>
>>7844358
God Tier sandwich
>>
File: images.jpg (19KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19KB, 384x384px
>>7844305
use this
>>
>>7844358
That's a fried cheese.
>>
>>7844305

Butter, I like to use sourdough or olive, onion, garlic/rosemary bread. Something like that.

I will use cheddar cheese and boursin cream cheese. Some finely sliced red onion or something like spicy salami or crispy bacon/tomato goes great if you want to add even more flavour.
>>
>>7844305
>whats he secret?
Add jalapenos, use cast iron skillet.

Bonus points if you dip it in tomato soup, childhood was right all along

Another good one if your feelin it is to add pesto. Really gives it a fresh twist

>>7844378
Onions are nice, but if you put too much it loses a bit of its "grilled cheese essence" and if you add meats and other veggies we cant call that grilled cheese no mo
>>
>>7844448
quality reply. jalapeno cheese exists too
>>
use a mix of cheeses like cheddar, swiss, provolone, etc.

add a little mustard to the inside of each slice of bread
>>
>>7844305
It has to use a grill

otherwise it's just a toasted cheese sandwich
>>
>>7844305
butter all sides from the breads butter it up good like before you lube your gf for anal. Then put a gallon of beemster cheese in it. Lit the skillet on a fire and toast it like there is no tomorrow. Then insert into your already watering mouth, feel it like heroine rushing through your veins into the depths of your mind and become bliss.
>>
>>7844448

Fair enough. I guess we can call it grilled cheese with salami and vegetables.
>>
>>7844305
>Make a cheese sandwhich consisting of an aged shredded chedder and some shredded mozzarella
>Put butter on the outside of thw sandwhich only
>Pan fry a cheese sandwhich on both sides
>Put a bunch of the shredded cheese on top
>Put it in an oven about 190°c until everything is melted

It tastes good to put ham in it too, it's basically a lazy mans croque monsieur
>>
I didn't grow up with grilled cheese but rather grilled ham, cheese and ketchup.
It's not the same thing but it's very good. The ketchup is inside the sandwich.
>>
>>7844358

I just went and made this, holy fuck
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.