[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your favorite toppings/condiments on a hotdog /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: hotdog.jpg.gif (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg.gif
3MB, 480x360px
What are your favorite toppings/condiments on a hotdog /ck/?
>>
>>7830266
some chili and cheese and maybe a little mustard

but im open to putting anything on a hotdog, even ketchup
>>
'cha
>>
I really like coney dogs and NY system hot wieners, and my all time stand by has always been mustard, sauerkraut, relish, and onions.

That said, I unironically, 100% honestly love Chicago hot dogs with all the trimmings. I know they seem stupidly over loaded, but it's a really great combination of flavors and textures that really elevates the simple hot dog.
>>
>>7830266
mustard reslish onions hot sauce banana peppers
>>
ketchup, mustard, french fried onions and pickles
>>
>>7830266

Ketchup and Mustard.
>>
lots of yellow mustard, pickles, onions, little bit of ketchup
>>
I dont eat hot dogs, but if i did probably spicy mustard and jalapenos
>>
File: tumblr.shitdog.png (370KB, 494x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr.shitdog.png
370KB, 494x750px
>relevant pic
>it's actually pretty good
>>
My favorite toppings all together:
Mustard, relish (not the sweet pickles in piss water kind) shredded cheese, highly preferred cheddar, and celery salt. Throw a pickle on the side. My family does tomatoes, I don't, despite the fact I do like them. Too messy for me.
>what's that? I'm from Chicago? How could you tell?!
>>
>>7830369
Adding to my original post, shit, forgot the onions, like I always do!
>>
File: seattle dog.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
seattle dog.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>7830357
it's just a Seattle dog with some pointless extras
>>
>>7830357

I like cream cheese in a lot of places, but in some places it just falls flat, and I've never had a hot dog with cream cheese on it that really worked for me.
>>
>>7830379
Never heard of it but that looks delicious. Also I think that saying the SU one is basically that is a stretch. They are fairly different considering the grilled onions and the only thing it has in common with the comic one is
>bun
>dog
>cream cheese
>>
quinky sauce
>>
>>7830472

God, even though it was never forced as hard, this was actually worse than goza.
>>
>>7830472
My wife's son refuses to eat quinky sauce.
>>
>>7830266
'chup
>>
>>7830266
Mayo, coarse and sweet mustard, ketchup, minced pickles and roasted onion.
>>
>>7830266
Either spicy brown mustard with onions and dill relish or hummus and olive tapenad

Yeah I know
>>
>>7830357
Shame seeing that fat pink retard curbs my appetite
>>
Mustard onion and pickled hot peppers

Maybe some sauerkraut if it's a really well grilled hot dog
>>
>loaded up with hot sauce
>spicy mustard
>spicy mustard, sweet or spicy relish and kraut
>ketchup and yellow mustard
>barbecue sauce and mustard
And obviously chili dogs
>>
>>7830266
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.