[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I only buy Happy Meals at McDonald's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Happy_Meal_34.jpg (251KB, 1600x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Happy_Meal_34.jpg
251KB, 1600x1280px
I don't give a fuck how it looks. I don't give a fuck what you think of me because I bought a Happy Meal. Just because you're bound by societal pressures and make your decisions based on the whim of others doesn't mean everyone has to. I'm not weak like you. I'll do what I want. I'm a free man and I carve out my own path in life. If you were to truly dig deep and take a good look at yourself you'd realize that you aren't really in control of your actions.

I get amused by the reactions from people when they see me. Lots of times they think I'm ordering for a child of mine, other times they look on with disgust. I can feel their glares from across the linoleum floors. Like I give a fuck.

I get enjoyment out of the toy that's included, and the nostalgic packaging. Each time I order I get a new surprise inside -- the product of child labor in a foreign country, designed by capitalist men in free countries. It's the ultimate symbol of America's power over the world.

You may think it's cheaper to just order the individual items by themselves. Like I give a fuck. Do I look like some poor son of a bitch living on the government dole? What kind of presumptuous fuck are you? I can afford my own meals. I work for a living. If I'm not full I'll just order another one, and if it's too much I'll throw it away. It's not fucking complicated.

Confidence like the kind I have is actually a turn on for most women. They see me saunter up to the counter and order a Happy Meal like an independent, free thinking, atheist man, and they know I'm not some beta-cuck like they're used to at their university. I'm a different breed. I'm the bull that fucks the cuck's wife. Real men order the Happy Meal and they don't give a damn what the dregs of society think. I'm above them all now.
>>
I worked at a garage years ago and one of the mechanics would regularly get a happy meal for lunch and throw out the toy. I think it is since they were a light eater and the happy meal is cheaper. I know many years ago they use to put the happy meal on sale during some point of the year. Don't know if they still do that.
>>
File: 1441294984521.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1441294984521.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>7825397
>I'm above them all now.

Because you buy children's toys at McDonalds and thinks its brave.

Be honest with yourself. You just want the toy, don't you.
>>
File: image:6410.png (10KB, 280x336px) Image search: [Google]
image:6410.png
10KB, 280x336px
>>
McDonalds germany sometimes just has books instead of toys. Fucking assholes.
>>
File: 1390255600073.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1390255600073.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
https://www.ar15.com/mobile/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1882342
>>
>>7825397
>I don't give a fuck how it looks. I don't give a fuck what you think of me because I bought a Happy Meal.
>posts about it on 4chan
>hes mad
>huge post

ya sure.
>>
>>7825397

french fries and apples yum yum, thats a special kind of diarhea
>>
File: 1a.jpg (16KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
16KB, 493x402px
>>7825397
Fuck you OP you made me cry laughing
>>
>>7825397
Marry me OP. We can order Happy Meals together.
>>
a little overdone, but you're getting people so I guess 7/10
>>
>>7827536
Yeah, that's pretty much what I expected. Whatever. I'm going to keep being awesome while you sit there being judgmental. Like I give a fuck.
>>
>>7827865
I don't drink. I don't need to drown my sorrows, my insecurities, and my failures like so many of you plebeians. I'm living at a higher level than many of you are even aware of. You look at celebrities and fantasize what it must be like to be them, but to me they're just pawns of the media and NWO. Wake up and maybe then you'll see.
>>
>>7827840
Did you even think that through before posting your comment? I bet you didn't. You were so eager to spread your malcontent that you just couldn't take the time to logically assess the statement you were going to make.

I don't have that problem. Each of my actions in this life are carefully planned, and I've spent years honing my intellect and skill so that everything I do is as efficient as possible. You should try and emulate my way of life so that you may be able to achieve a fraction of my experience. I'd recommend studying the Katana (Japanese Samurai Sword of Legend) -- how to use it, its history, and how to kill a man with one. It has practicality, beauty, and grace. Three things that should try to embody.
>>
>>7827424
I'm not aware of any rule, but regardless it's irrelevant. I don't take no for an answer, and they'd know just by looking at me that they'd have to give me what I wanted. If I want my Happy Meal I get my fucking Happy Meal.

I don't have time to waste not getting my Happy Meal when I order it. I've mastered human psychology and can communicate in such a way with my body language and inflection in my voice that causes those around me to do exactly what I want, regardless of how they would normally behave. I've simply adopted the same mind-control tactics used by the media to control the populace, but on a much smaller scale and with less unscrupulous intent.
>>
>>7827992
>>7828000
>>7828005
>>7828008
Can you reply to my post too OP, it's nthis one: >>7827881
>>
>>7827881
Go on and laugh at me. Like I give a fuck. You think I'm upset that you think this is comical? If I'm able to provide some sort of levity to the sad existence you call a life, then so be it.

But maybe instead of laughing you should learn. Try to model your own meager existence off of my own, and you could possibly achieve some of the greatness that I espouse. Maybe you'll stop eating the cum from your girlfriend's pussy after Jamal fucked her for a few hours, and you'll be the one cumming in your girlfriend and Jamal.

Maybe you'll get out of your dead-end job and actually go back to school. Maybe you'll join the military and become an officer after a few years.

Sure, you may never come close to my plane of existence, but you might be able to get at least a taste. I can assure you it will taste better than Jamal's semen.
>>
OP keeps replying to his own posts
isn't that masturbation?
must have been banned from /pol/
boring fucker, to boot
>>
>>7827992
bet your a hoot at parties
>>
>>7828041
Can you reply to your own posts too? Like they are from some kind of "imposter"?
>>
>>7825397
>not just buying 20 box of chicken nuggets with a milkshake
>>
>>7825397

COOL

FUCKING

BLOG

FAGGOT

NOW FUCK OFF

BACK TO TUMBLR
>>
>>7825397
You're the homemade pringles guy, aren't you.
>>
I bought like four Happy Meals around 5 years ago when they had Power Rangers toys because I fucking love Shinkenger.
The guys behind the counter respected that and gave me one of everything they had.
>>
ITT: Autistic OP answers every post with an autistic novel.
>>
>>7825397
congratulations
>>
>>7825397
>Confidence like the kind I have is actually a turn on for most women. They see me saunter up to the counter and order a Happy Meal like an independent, free thinking, atheist man, and they know I'm not some beta-cuck like they're used to at their university. I'm a different breed. I'm the bull that fucks the cuck's wife. Real men order the Happy Meal and they don't give a damn what the dregs of society think. I'm above them all now.
Holy shit I'm dying
>>
>>7829290
You can just buy the toys
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.