[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

bar food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: unnamed.jpg (50KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
50KB, 480x480px
Why the fuck do people try to over complicate bar food before the chef brings the food to the table?

What the fuck is the point of having little dipping cups if you're gonna take said dipping cups and dump them purposely onto your food its absurd

That's like dumping a fuck ton of ketchup on your fires instead of dipping them in the fucking cup why would you even do this.
>>
>what's the point of putting a sauce in a cup when you're just going to dump it over the food
>that's like taking a cup of sauce and dumping it over the food

I know things are complicated when you're drunk, OP, but if you take a minute to think about what you're trying to say it might make sense next time.
>>
>>7808562

It's like you don't even know how food works.

How is this possible?
>>
>>7808562
>What the fuck is the point of having little dipping cups if you're gonna take said dipping cups and dump them purposely onto your food its absurd
What barbarian dumps the dip onto the food?
>>
>>7808562
OP I hope you learn to properly articulate your thoughts one day.
>>
The dipping cups are, as their name suggests, for dipping and not pouring.
>>
>>7808593
Drunk ones.
>>
>>7808562
Take your meds anon
>>
Because some people might not like the sauce, retard. If you put it on the side, people who want it can use it. If you dump it on top, people who don't want it will send the dish back. Safer option is to just put it on the side.
>>
What do you think is the best bar food? My favorite is buffalo wings but they gotta be crispy
>>
>>7809114
Kilroys, a small Indiana bar chain, has some really good pulled-pork sliders. Crazy good.
>>
>>7808938
also it gets soggy obviously
>>
>>7809202
I always think of trying killroys when in Bloom, but the crowd doesn't really look my type.
>>
>>7809114
When I'm with friends, nachos.

My favorite bar serves free popcorn and it's always good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.