[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A shot of vodka and a splash of bitters with ice. I'm enjoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: Angostura_aromatic_bitters_dD.jpg (3MB, 3254x4032px) Image search: [Google]
Angostura_aromatic_bitters_dD.jpg
3MB, 3254x4032px
A shot of vodka and a splash of bitters with ice. I'm enjoying this drink tonight. Is this an established drink/cocktail?
>>
An extra dry martini?
>>
It's called a brown hen if it's gin rather than vodka. Shits cash
>>
>>7805183
I would sack whoever printed those labels they don't fit the bottle properly
>>
>>7805183
There's a drink called a 'pink gin' which is basically a couple of drops of bitters in a martini glass topped with chilled gin. So I guess, yours is pink vodka on the rocks?

>>7805194
>an extra dry martini
>bitters
Nice try, dumbass
>>
>>7805213

A dry martini means very little vermouth, so an extra dry martini would be just vodka and bitters, dumbass.
>>
>>7805213
Pink gin is only with Plymouth sweet gin not London dry though
>>
>>7805183
When I was 18, my cousin (17) bought one of these and tried to get drunk.

I tried a sip but it tasted like shit at the moment and I drank my beer instead.

He was drinking it directly from the bottle. He puked a lot.

I might try your drink recipe but I will probably have a chuckle when buying this.
>>
>>7805274

>i will probably have a chuckle when buying this

Bitters aren't exactly an exotic ingredient. If you've ordered a cocktail since you were 18 there's a good chance you've had them since, and it's likely half of /ck/ has a bottle of Angostura on on their shelves.
>>
File: DSC_0083.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0083.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>7805293
I'm 26 now and I never really drank cocktails.

I usually drink different craft beer, Scotch/Whisky/Bourbon and sometimes vodka.

Is there another use than drink?
>>
>>7805237
Have you ever had a martini?
>>
File: bitter.jpg (96KB, 585x615px) Image search: [Google]
bitter.jpg
96KB, 585x615px
>>7805183
Lifehack: A few sprays of this in vodka is amazing
Plus it's a lot cheaper than aromatic bitters, and it's the same exact thing just different packaging.
>>
>>7805194
>bitters
>martini
Are you a retard?
>>
>>7805328
Who the hell would figure that out? I don't believe you.
>>
>>7805328
You're full of shit.
>>
>>7805425

>he doesn't add bitters to his martinis
>>
>>7805205
That's the trademark. It's always, always been that way you fuckin child.
>>
>>7805183
Yes we call that babushka's snatch. Cold, bitter, and vodka.
>>
>>7805194
Fuck you, asshole. Yeah, I mad.
>>
>>7805237
No it isn't shitdick. Bitters doesn't magically make it a martini when there's nothing in there that makes it a martini. Martini is 2 ingredients, vermouth and gin. Do you see either in that 2 part drink in the OP? No? Fuck you, that's not a martini.
>>
>>7805425
>He doesn't like 'ers in his 'ini
>>
>>7805237
why would there be bitters in anything called a martini????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
>>7805457

Trinidad can suck my fucking dick I am not buying any dirty trinny products
>>
File: chuckle.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>7805328
>>7805439
>>7805455

Fucking lel
>>
>Angostura bitters
>Don't contain bark from angostura tree
>Other bitters that do contain the bark have to be called aromatic bitters because of copyright
>>
>>7807590
Fuck you.
>>
>>7805328

You realize bitters aren't actually very bitter, right? They're mostly there as a distinct flavoring, like pepper or vanilla extract.
>>
>>7807762
It's named after a city you dingus.
You might as well complain that Buffalo wings contain no actual buffalo.
>>
>>7808827
What? And why the fuck not?
>>
>>7805194

I admire your gusto, but I beg of you you stop this madness.
>>
File: Angostura.png (1MB, 2160x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Angostura.png
1MB, 2160x1620px
>>7805574
>>7805205

You are correct sir! The label fits in other countries.
>>
>>7807539
Pretty common, just not widely popular.

A wet Tanq 10 martini with grapefruit bitters is like jesus' urine.
>>
>>7808772
Have you ever...ever had bitters?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.