[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished working after a year. Ask me Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: garbage.jpg (12KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
garbage.jpg
12KB, 245x206px
>>
How was it
>>
employee benefits?
>>
>>7802890
Did you really think the prices you charged were fair at least at first before you got used to the idea. A small cup of the icecream there costs the same (if not more) then a name brand large box of icecream at the grocery store.
>>
Do you suck cock?
>>
Tell us your fat customer stories.

Also, what is the worst part of your burger, and why is it the bun?
>>
Why dont they just sell icecream? The food is fucking terrible for the price ans the blizzards are the only reason people go there.
>>
>>7804877
The burgers are delicious
>>
>>7802890
Why was your shift a year long?
>>
>>7804877
>The food is fucking terrible

Are you a fucking ass? Their burgers are second only to five guys and steak n shake. Seriously. I don't know if your DQ is in the ghetto, staffed by lazy niggers but the burgers from DQ are fucking great.

The flamethrower Burger is so gooooood
>>
>makes an ask me anything thread
>does not answer anything
okay
>>
>>7804877
I like their fries
I tried an orange julius and I hated it though
>>
>>7802890
is the cotton candy blizzard still a thing
>>
>>7802911
>>7802903
none, and fucking terrible, literally shit served with no sanitary concern
>>
>>7803046
not fair at all, I honestly would just make this at home but mush it up with my hands
>>
>>7804862

>Literally 400 pound gorilla man comes in
>D you guys have funnel cakes?
>(We just got funnel cakes yesterday
>Harambe man orders 4 of every funnel cake and goes into the washroom with all of them for about 3 hours.
>Comes back out at 9:10 (we close at 9:30) and asks for 12 more.
>He waddles off and is known as an urban DQ legend.

PS how do I green text?
>>
>>7804877
To make money?
Idk their hot and juicy tendies are alright in my opinion
>>
>>7807066
>>7808674
Sorry I have exams,
Yes the cotton candy is literally syrup and pop rocks minus the pop blended into ice cream but is gone at the end of this month.
>>
>>7804862
>neet with rarity T shirt and waifu pillow walks in
>asks for 3 chili dogs(we never make this) and a vanilla milk shake
>middle of order screams gotta go fast and I lose my shit.
>the reason I was fired.
>>
>>7804862
not a fat story but
>3 lil kids run into the store (13?)
>1 is visibly shaking and is the last to order
>1st and 2nd easy but when the 3rd orders he begins going into hyper drive vibration more and stuttering and tapping his feet.
>Lose my shit again when my coworker says the kid needs to take some adderall.
Just a story
>>
How many ice creams you stealed?
>>
>>7808775
Strange, the DQ one of my friends works at is extraordinarily strict about sanitation and customer service.
Probably helps that his Manager used to work at Publix.
>>
>>7808856
about 1 when i work and 1 when i leave so like 511
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.