[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to gain weight fast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 20160620_12_40_27.jpg (4KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
20160620_12_40_27.jpg
4KB, 200x252px
How to gain weight fast?
>>
1.Melt Butter
2.Melt Ice cream
3.Mix
4.???
5.Profit
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plumpy%27nut
>>
Pour 2 gallons of high fructose corn syrup down your gullet every day*

*free diabeetus
>>
Eat before bed every night
>>
eat more
>>
Eat refined sugar shit and get the diabeetus or drink lots of fat milk
>>
>>7799776
be my gf
>>
>>7799871
harsh lmao
>>
>>7799776
cement or any other kind of concrete
>>
GOMAD
>>
Eat lead.
*ratatatatata*
>>
Just eat greasy sugary fatty food for breakfast lunch and dinner.
How hard is that?
>>
>on a diet for months
>go off the diet for a weekend vacation out of town
>get back home and weigh myself
>7 lbs heavier in two fucking days
THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLE
>>
Lots of beer
>>
>>7799916
Drink more green tea/water desu.
You have a shitty metabolism.
>>
>>7799916
>>on a diet for months
>>go off the diet for a weekend vacation out of town
>>get back home and weigh myself
>>7 lbs heavier in two fucking days

To calm you down, much of that is water weight that will woosh off quickly again if you stick to your diet.

Unless you managed to consume 245000 Calories Extra in a single weekend in which case you should look into competitive eating.
>>
>>7799916

Water weight mostly
>>
>>7799776
>sit on couch as much as possible
>sleep as much as possible
>consume large quantities of Cheetos
>eat as often as possible
>carbs carbs carbs
>eat until you feel miserable
>kill yourself
>>
go'za
>>
Just eat a shit load of carbs. Pasta rice bread potatoes will certainly make help you gain weight.
>>
Protein powder. Normally one or two scoops is ok, but we wanna get big man so you have to eat big, come on, so use atleast four scoops.
>>
File: cultivating mass.jpg (9KB, 236x167px) Image search: [Google]
cultivating mass.jpg
9KB, 236x167px
Rob McElhenny put on 60lbs pretty quickly for his role as "Fat Mac." He said he did it eating donuts, fast food and weight gain shakes.

He wanted to put on 100lbs but I think his doctor said 60lbs was the maximum amount he could safely put on in such a short amount of time, so watch what you're doing there OP.
>>
thank you guys
>>
A Jack in the Box munchie meal for lunch and one for dinner

~3500 calories right there.
>>
>>7799867
>how to get acid reflux disease
>>
File: 1373769092411.png (144KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
1373769092411.png
144KB, 600x700px
>extremely turned on by the idea of getting fat but couldn't bear the judgement of other people when going from a skeletonmode beta to an obese beta
>>
>>7799776
get married.
>>
>>7799916
Don't worry, that's primarily water weight from sodium and maybe just a tiny bit of fat if you ate a lot and didn't exercise. Sweat and drink water and it'll be back to normal quickly.
>>
>>7799776
drink a ton of soda and eat cakes
>>
>>7801754
What are you, like 50 years old?
>>
lots of milkshakes, you will shoot up in no time. It's the ultimate gainer food
>>
>>7799776
eat more, lots of beans and lentils and whole grains. a lot of skinny people eat like absolute shit and cant gain anything worth while from the bad diet choices, but tons of calories and more importantly fiber and protein youll gain weight. so stick to foods lower in fat, a few tablespoons of oil is fine but meals seeping of oil like pizza should really be a once a week thing, as the fat coats your intestinal track and prevents anything from digesting properly. a base form meals from
>seeds (chia and pumpkin sunflowerand flax are good to start)
>tons of beans and lentils/also green leafy vegetables
>whole wheats
>plant based oils

a lot of people get fat of twinkies and donuts and im assuming youve tried that. while it works for some it just makes skinnfat and malnourished. eat tons of these foods maybe starting at 3,500 calories a day. if its harder to get in the more filling things like whole wheats just switch to white pasta and add more oils for more calories, olive oil and coconut oil are optimal.
>>
>>7802524
sorry i didnt proof read this and my typing is shit, but the reason why i say lower fat foods but say add oils for more calories is because high fat foods such as cheese are low in fiber and protein almost all of the time, and its more important to get your fiber and protein together so you actually store what your eating instead of having diarrhea or being constipated from lack of fiber
>>
>>7799776
Accumulation = In - Out
Eat a lot of food and don't poo
>>
>>7799956
sleeping less actually makes you more fat
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.